A Stitch In Time Saves Nine

It was 5 pm, Priya was feeling lonely after Mrs Khanna left at lunchtime and she decided to take Joe for a walk. Tarun reached home a little late 6 pm and then Ram back just before 7 pm. 

He found that Priya was still not back and worried about her. Ram asked Mrs Khanna but got a negative response.

Mrs Khanna: I went there but found the door was locked, Priya already went out.

Ram: That's ok. I'll go and check on the hillside

Ram went to their usual place but couldn't find Priya and he saw the path which leads to the jungle. Ram went inside the jungle without a second delay and he heard Joe after some time and then Priya's voices.

Ram ran towards it and was shocked to witness that Priya was trapped by the wild wolves who were attacking her. Joe was fighting to protect Priya. 

Ram moved closer and dragged her from that place before it could reach her and flashed the LED light torch on Wolf's eyes and was distracted by the loud sound from mobile. 

Priya was scared and her body was shivering and her eyes blurred. He hugged her back tightly with protection and carefully moved back to tree side

But within minutes they were surrounded by a whole herd.

Ram (looked at her face): Shh... look you're not alone. I'm with you and can't let anything happen to you. Trust me

Ram found a stick and kept the torch on and she was standing behind him

Mr Khanna called some of their neighbours to help them and reached there in time and made some noise to scare the animals.

Ram: look... they are gone, you're safe now

She wrapped her arms around his neck and all her fears went away in his arm and her heartbeat get back to normal. Ram embraced her and caressed her back until she calm down.

They all came back and Ram thanked their neighbours as they saved their life.

At home, Ram asked Tarun to get the medicine box as Priya has some bruises. Ram asked if Priya needed any doctor.

Priya: no I'm fine, just a little scratch and bruises nothing else.

Priya tried to hold Ram's hand but he jerked her hand in anger. 

Ram touched his forehead and doesn't know if he should scold her now and waits for tomorrow. His frustration and anger were clearly visible

Mrs Khanna ( noticed Ram): there isn't much that we need a doctor. Take it easy Ram.

Ram thanked Mr and Mrs Khanna for their help and support. Tarun gave water to Priya and medicine. 

Ram: I need to check on Joe as Priya is a little better now, he called Joe my boy come here. There was one fighting mark on his body, so put medicine and came inside.

Mr Khanna: Ram you have got bloodstain on your shirt, put the medicine quickly, how couldn't you realize this wound?

Then Ram realized that he got the wound when he dragged Priya from that place. Tarun put the medicine and paster on him.

Priya: Thanks Ram, you came there in time to save me.

Ram: don't you think I need an apology from you first? You should be sorry for your reckless behaviour.

Priya ( with a smile ): Are you angry or concerned for me?

Ram: This is funny for you. I'm only angry now, there is a limit to stupidity. you're impossible