Breach of Faith

Ram gasped and said in a low voice with a painful smile,

When your day is long and alone in the night and when you're sure you've had enough of this life. Well, don't let yourself go because everybody cries everybody hurts sometimes and everything goes wrong.

Ram kept the book on the side table and switched off the light to put a full stop to their discussion, covered half of his body with duvet and pretended to be sleepy.

Priya felt suffocated by his words and can't look into his side or face him. She doesn't know how to consolidate him. she wanted to scream loudly and tell him that she will never leave him but can't do it.

Neither of them could sleep that night, the room was dark and silent like their life but waiting for the rising sun. 

They knew each other's value in their life and separation might create a hallow in their heart and life that can never be fulfilled.

Finally, Ram's gang found out about Anjali the next day through the private investigator, and the whole gang interrogated her and recorded her confession as well. They shared a hug to get this breakthrough.

Brinda and Priya went to Vedika's house and asked her to spill the bean about Nandini aunty otherwise they will send her to jail for the Anjali fraud case. Vedika had no choice and she told them everything. Brinda recorded it secretly.

It was going to be a memorable Sunday in KM, Ram's gang went to KM with Anjali along with Priya. Ram was shocked to see Anjali and before he could react Priya asked him to listen patiently. Anjali explained exactly what happened to her and exposed Subhu, Sid, and Vedika who were behind those incidents. They blackmailed her to put fake allegations against Akki

Nandini: Ram, we can't trust this girl as she has changed her statement twice. You know Subhu can't do such a thing. You know how much I trust you and you will be with me and Subhu as you promised to your dad.

Vedika's confession recording was played and Ram couldn't believe it. 

Nandini: Ram, Vedika is lying

Ram ignored Nandini and came close to Subhu.

Ram: Subhu, can you tell me the truth, please? only truth please at least for once for god's sake

Subhu: Yes, it's true. We were all including Mom involved to break Shivi's marriage and then eventually it will break your relationship as well. It was Sid's idea and I followed him like dumb. Mom helped Vedika so that she can break your marriage and keep control over money.

I'm sorry Bhai but wanted to admit my mistake first time in my life. If you want to punish me then call the police and put me behind the bar.

Ram couldn't able to say anything and took a few steps back to analyze his thought process, felt like his feet slipping from the ground. He fumbled a little and Adi forwarded his hand to support him and he flopped on the couch. 

Priya: Thanks Subhu for telling the truth and your realization is enough. Hope you won't repeat again in the future.

Shubhu:  Ram Bhai truly lived for us last 15 years and took care of me and Shivi like a father. He put his life in danger to find our dad's murderer which was an eye-opener for me.

I know I did a lot of mistakes but I want to change for once. I wanted to be his shadow, not like mom. 

Shivi and Akki came to meet Ram at the same time and they were on the doorstep.

Ram: With a broken voice and cloudy eyes, the word mother itself has healing power and every child feels safe and secure with their mother. If anyone will hear this they will hate every single woman and doubt motherhood too.