Small Glitch

Ram and Piya walked in the chill morning to the hilltop but their path itself was alluring.

Priya: Its an amazing place and how long it will take to reach your favourite place

Ram: If the path is beautiful, don't think about anything. Just enjoy it

The insidious mist ensnared the crown of the hill. Ram and Priya reached on top and the early sun kissed their face. Ram was playing with Joe and they both enjoyed their time here.

Priya: It's worth coming here. Would love to take a walk every day.

Ram: The air has an earthy, woody, freshness, that walking turned into a surreal experience.

Priya: We can witness the snowclad Himalayan peaks as well. It's heavenly beautiful. This area is good for relaxation and a better, healthier lifestyle. 

The mountain's silence speak if you can hear 

Ram: Sometimes silence holds millions of words that we can't say. Open your arm and aim to touch the sky like a mountain but stay rooted to the ground

Priya (smiled): what do you like most in this place so far?

Ram: A good place to escape from a toxic city and toxic people. Of course, silence in this place is the best I like.

 Priya, it must be harder for you to live away from family but hope you're not fully disappointed

Priya: Not at all, I'm very happy here and a small caveat is no one is around us to talk

Ram: Lesser people are better for your own peace. I was sceptical about living alone but now I'm ok with it. Avoid interacting with the unknown and especially our neighbours.

Priya: I wish I could stay in this place longer

Ram: We can stay here as long as you want to

Priya: Are you sure?

Ram: 100%. We'll live as long as you want

Priya: I don't think I'll get over from this location in 1-2 years

Ram (with a smile): don't worry Priya. I've got my backup plan too. So enjoy it without thinking about the timeline and any stress. Try to focus on your dream and yourself only

Priya: I always wanted to climb a mountain but couldn't think beyond my family. 

Sometimes your financial problems will restrain you to achieve your dream. How was your childhood? did you face a similar problem?

Ram: not really but dad faced losses in his business after my mom's death and we had some temporary financial issues. He couldn't concentrate on his business and got betrayed by his close one. We faced financial constraints for a few years and moved to a small house.

Dad bounced back and ran the business with Kumar Uncle. There was some inheritance property after I turned 18yr old. This was a token amount for our new business, and it worked pretty well.

There were ups and down in dad's life but we were happy together.

Priya: You don't speak much about your own mother and father's bonding.

Ram: I never spoke about my real mother because I never want to hurt Nandini Mom.

Dad and mom had a love marriage and dad loved my mom till she was alive. My mom belonged to a rich family but they disown her after marriage. But they lived happily together and build their own family. After my birth, they reconciled with family and dad took over their business.

After mom's death, dad forgot to smile but he found his love again and got married to give him another chance.

Mom lived for a very short span but had a happy life with dad.