We'll Miss You Until We Meet Again

After lunch, Mr and Mrs Khanna left the house and friends plopped down on the couch in the living room and continued their chit-chat along with ice cream. 

Adi: I think we need to set up a new branch around this area, what do you say guys?

Ram was silent on this and was confused to give any opinion. So decided to stay silent.

Kunal: It's a good idea and we can come over here regularly.

Bri: Maybe Priya can find a girl for Kunal so that he can settle here

Kunal: I can marry without any hesitation if it is selected by Bhabhi

Priya: Marriage is a big decision and it will change your life. Never rush into it and marry when you're hundred cents sure about it.

Ram: Agreed, destiny will play its role but it has to be solely your decision.

Kunal: I'm happy with my bachelorhood, why do you want me to entangle in marriage and become a helpless and hopeless husband like you and Adi 

Adi: did you say we're hopeless? We can show your star in the daytime, remember

Vik: you will lose your freedom after marriage. I know how marriage will make your life hell

Kunal: I don't have to answer anyone if I'll be late home and can do anything and everything

Ram: so much restriction on your food, drink, basically on everything.

Bri: Kunal, I'll make sure that you get engaged within a year. 

Before they could continue Priya got a video call from Sandy and Sara and they all engaged themselves. Ram was in deep thought and came back to this world after someone snapped their fingers.

Vik: Are you guys coming to Shivi's party?

Ram: I don't want to upset her again, you know her anger.

Kunal: One thing will never change, Ram can do anything for Shivi

Priya (with a smile): Shivi has every right to demand from her big brother

Bri: We'll meet again next week in Delhi.

Bri: Wish you could come back to Mumbai

Ram: maybe Priya will go to Delhi to attend the party

Priya: Are you planning to send me to Delhi all alone

Ram(looked at her ): Priya, we'll discuss this later.

Adi: It would be better if you both come there.

Bri: This is not a good idea to send Priya alone...

Ram: Before you jump your gun, listen to me first. I was thinking that Priya could attend Shivi's party and spend more time there with her siblings. If I'll go with her then she won't have time for them.

Priya wasn't happy to hear Ram's idea and decided to discuss this with him later.

Bri: think again and make your decision. We'll be waiting for you two

Adi: Life is what you make of it. there are no rules. if you live honestly, you learn about life and enjoy it.

You accepted what has happened and learned your lessons and time to release yourself now.

Kunal: Grief knows no clock and suffering can swallow up your and Priya's life.

Bri: There is as much room at this moment as you are empty of your past and rewarded yourself with solitude. Please don't resist facing the world and seeking the right road to move forward.