Dusk to Dawn

The next day evening, Kunal and Adi were in the hospital in Priya's absence. The doctor came to the room to do the check-up.

Kunal: Doctor, how's Ram responding? How long will it take to come out of the coma? There was hope in both of their eyes.

Doctor: We'll give the medicine and fix the broken bones but the patient needs to respond to their treatment. Treatment will heal only 50% and the rest is the patient's willpower to fight and recover from it. If patients won't fight for their life then they cannot help it. Mr. Kapoor's body was not reacting to their treatment much.

Kunal: Ram is not reacting to the medicines, does that mean he won't come back to us?

Doctor:  I'd seen the worst case from this and they went out from here with full recovery. Stay positive and be hopeful.

The doctor left the room and Adi looked at Kunal who is trying to control his emotion.

Adi: You please don't listen to the doctor. I know my brother, Ram is a born fighter and he is fighting right now. 

Kunal: I know for Ram's POV, every other day anyone was planning /plotting against him and putting a lot of pressure on him. They all used his innocence for their benefit and emotionally blackmailed him every time. They just used him and then threw him like doesn't exist anymore, he is not part of that family. Now he doesn't want to be manipulated anymore.

Adi: Ram took their bad actions lightly because of his dad's promise and brushed up with his smile without holding any anger or grudge. Rather blames himself for everything and curses himself for not being good enough for his family. After all his effort, he never got any love or appreciation from anyone in his family.

Kunal: Ram will recover soon and will be back to us. He loves Priya so much that he can't live without her. Priya has filled Ram's life which he was missing for years.

Priya went to Sood's house every day to freshen up at lunchtime and come back to the hospital in a few hours. She can't leave her husband alone or can't live without him for a second.

Priya never stepped into KM after that accident and she walked out of the room when any Kapoors came to visit Ram. She can see the hate for her in their eyes. 

Adi and Kunal went back to their home when Priya return back to the hospital. Sara came with Priya today and decided to accompany her tonight. Sara settled down on the couch and Priya sat next to Ram's bed.

Sara: MS and Varun both are behind bars along with Sashi. They deserved punishment. You did the right thing, giving justice to Ram's dad even though knowing that it might affect your relationship with Ram. 

Priya: I didn't do anything except hand over the car number plate evidence to the police. 

Sara: You reached on the spot and saved Ram in time. I never asked you what exactly happened on accident day. How did you know where Ram was?

Priya: On Accident day at 7 pm, I went to his office cabin after my seminar and came to know that Ram was taking drastic steps against Sashi. MS and Varun both worked for him. when I reached in his cabin, his friends were arguing with him. They asked for an explanation from him.

Ram: Sashi and his dad both were behind dad's accident.

Adi: You are targeting Sashi from all sides even by knowing how dangerous he is. Sashi will be very angry and can harm you and your family

Ram: If he will try to target me then we can easily put him behind the bar red-handed. just chill.

Kunal: You want to face this all alone and we will sit here calmly.