Unfurl Of Past

True love knocked on Raya's life a little late and they gave a chance to their relationship. It filled their life with love and cared profusely after crossing all the hurdles and fighting with their inner demon to diminish all insecurities. In the end, they led towards a happy life ever after with a complete family picture.

After three months...

It was 2 am morning, and the bedside light was on with a whispering voice coming out of the room. Ram put Prateek on his shoulder after feeding and gently rubbed his back and helped him to sleep. 

Ram was talking to his son like a father-son duo busy in their own world. Can Prateek understand what his father saying? 

Absolutely no, but Ram wanted to share everything including his office work and plan for their future adventure when he will grow big. Whereas his son loved to listen to him intensely with a smiley face. 

Priya was sleeping peacefully after a long tiring day. Mother's job is not easy because you have to work 24/7 without any holiday or break. 

This journey will pass effortlessly and become a memorable pearl in the basket when you have a supporting husband who can share the responsibilities. A child is the responsibility of both parents and not just the mother.

Eventually, Ram sat down on the recliner chair holding his son and fall asleep. 

The birds chirping with the sunrise makes Priya woke up and smiled to see the regular beautiful sight in their bedroom. 

Ram was again sleeping on the chair and his son was sleeping on his father's chest with a pout and he was securely and gently wrapped in his father's embrace. 

Priya came closer and put a kiss on both favourite boys and Ram opened his eyes after sensing his wife's soft touch. 

Priya: Good morning prince's Papa, you could have put him in the cot instead of sleeping on a chair the whole night

Ram: You know he doesn't like to sleep in his cot much in the night time and I didn't want to disturb your sleep with his crying lullaby 

Priya: I'll go and get ready quickly before he wakes up

Priya gently picked up her son and put him on his cot. Ram moved on the bed and was about to lie down when Prateek started crying. 

Prateek missed the warmth that he was getting from his father and doesn't like the cold bed along with the cold quilt.  

Ram: Priya, you go. I'll take care of him 

Priya did her morning chord quickly while Ram picked up Prateek and tried to calm down his son. Priya came back and settled down in bed with her son. 

Priya (gently kissing his palm while feeding him): You little devil troubled your parents much but I can't even get angry with you because you are so cute. 

Ram smiled at his wife and went to the washroom to get ready. He went to the office after breakfast and came early evening to spend more time with his son. 

This is his daily routine and they both have been enjoying their parenthood to the fullest. Life was never easy but never so beautiful before their son entered their life. 

One day, Ram was sitting in the office and was lost in past memories 

Flashback

One afternoon, Priya was in her first-trimester pregnancy and went to the shopping mall with another office colleague to buy a surprise gift for Ram. She sent a message to Ram and informed him about going out with Sneha.