In Seventh Heaven

After spending some time with the children they had lunch outside and went to Ram's office.

Ram introduced Priya to the office staff and they sat inside the cabin which wasn't like in Mumbai but pretty decent size, nice and airy with black white and brown colour modern touched.

Priya: Ram, Why are we here? You told me that you took leave today, don't give an excuse of an urgent meeting 

Ram: Relax my Jaan, nothing like that. I wanted to show you something.

Ram held her hand and went to the next cabin which was smaller than the previous but nicely fitted with the same classy touch.

Ram: This will be your cabin, did you like it?

Priya (with a wicked smile): I like it but I would prefer the first one

Ram: I don't have any problem swapping with you but let's see the secret room

There was a separate room inside it with a small bookshelf and coffee table along with a reading corner with having extendable sofa to sit and relax 

Priya: I didn't expect it at all.

Ram: So what's your verdict

Priya(with a smirk): I don't want to hurt your feeling so I'll keep this for your sanity

Ram (smiled ): You can come to the office whenever you're ready

Priya: I can start today

Ram: as you wish but we will stay here until 4 pm max, there are some company documents. go through it until I arrange the meeting.

They both had a meeting with the company's key employees and had a brief introduction and chat.

Ram gave two envelopes to Priya, one had a membership card for Priya and she can go and join any activities class.

Ram: You can use anything from here if you want you can practise climbing before we go on the Himalayan mountain climb upcoming spring. You got 4 months to get ready yourself. It's in the second envelope.

Priya: Seriously!

Ram: You told me about your wish to go on mountain climbing so I booked this in advance for us. So wifey, are you ready for this next adventure?

Priya: Of course, one is checked from my bucket list. Thanks

Ram: You're most welcome

Ram asked PA to arrange the afternoon beverages for all staff including some sweets, pastries and chocolates as the official start date for Priya.

Priya got a call from her family and they all wish both Ram and Priya. Priya got another call from Tarun and they drove back home immediately.

Ram's gang came to Landour and Priya couldn't believe it when she saw Bri. They all were waiting for Ram to park the car.

Bri: We are all here to give you a surprise on your anniversary and also to scold you two.

Priya: Happy to see you after a long time.

Ram saw Adi first and hugged him tightly. Then he saw Kunal and Vicky as well.

Ram: So good to see you here, nobody told me that you guys are coming today, what a surprise!

Adi, how are you and Bri and you two idiots?

Vik and Kunal hugged him while Priya and Bri came there with a big smile

Bri: Hi Jaan, are you looking for me?

Ram (gave a hug): Are you ok? 

Bri: I and Adi both are good. I know you both might have some plans but we wanted to celebrate your special day. HappyAnniversary to you both