You and I Till Eternity

Priya was in his arm with her head on his shoulder. 

Ram: Are you happy? 

Priya (smiled): I've never been happy like this before.

Ram: Do you trust me?

Priya: Yes,  I trust you

He leaned forward and brushed his lips against her lightly and nuzzled in her neck crook and nibbled her ear lobe. 

He started peppering kisses on her face and then her neck and collarbone. He again looked into her eyes for consent.

He gently bit the soft skin on her neck which made her lose control and he continued his action delicately with his lioness.

His every touch affected her body and mind, his sweet torture is giving her toes a curling effect and she clutched his shirt tightly and shivered down the spin under his touch and hot breath.

Priya was sweating and panting heavily. Ram scooped away a little and looked at her, her eyes were closed

Priya had a few flashes from the past which made her nervous and scared.

Ram( confused look): Look at me Jaan, did I make you uncomfortable?

Priya nodded her head to say no but her nervousness is clearly visible. She hid her face in his neck crook.

Ram: Sorry

Priya: please don't

Ram embraced her in his arm followed by a kiss on her temple and gently rubbed her back to make her comfortable.

He knew it, she is shy and nervous and he has to take each step slowly every time because she is fragile inside. Is there anything else that I don't know about her past?

Ram: I understand, I can wait until you're fully ready

Priya: just...

Ram( didn't let her speak and put his fingers on her lips): We are happy with each other and that's what matters.

It's 15 min to 12 O'clock and it's their anniversary day starts with no misunderstanding no hesitation.

Ram: You worked hard the whole day in preparing all this Let's go to our room, it's already late.

There was no reply from Priya

Ram: Priya? 

Priya: Hmm..

Ram(tugged her hair strand behind her ear): Let's go to our room and sleep. 

Priya: I want to wait until 12 so that I can wish you 

Ram: that's ok, only 15 min left, you can wish now

Priya: No, I will wait here

Ram: You will be still stubborn Priya. But we can wait in our room too

They went to their room and Priya went to the washroom to freshen up followed by Ram. She was wearing a white colour night dress, Ram couldn't stop staring at her angelic look. 

The clock ticked and the sweet voice from Priya broke his trance

Priya: Happy Anniversary.

Ram pulled a gift packet from the bedside drawer. 

There was a white gold bracelet engraved with R & P with beautiful patterns made from small ruby and diamonds on it and he put the bracelet on her right-hand wrist.

Ram (kissed on her cheek): Happy Anniversary Jaan.

Priya: It's beautiful! I don't have any gift for you