Chapter 38

"There's something only you can do. Only you can relax Tweek and make him feel happy."

"Yeah, I know. I'm aware of my power."

"I'm not talking about your power."

"Then what are you talking about?"

"Try hugging him, try patting his head or holding his hand. You make him feel secure, so show him affection."

"I make him feel secure?"

"Yeah."

"I wonder why..."

"Pfft! Yeah, I wonder."

"What's so funny?"

The group stops at the security exit gate and Tweek turns around. "Alright, from here we are meeting with a limo driver, keep an eye out."

They walk into the main area of the airport. There's a man in a suit who is holding a sign that says "FP"

Tweek points. "That's us. No one say anything about the mission, he doesn't need the details."

The drive is long and quiet, nobody saying a word. Craig was getting a headache from all the nervous emotions in this tight space. He would compress them all but he needed to save his power.

They arrive at a tall brown building with lots of windows. Tweek leads them up to the 50th floor where a zip line waits for them.

Tolkien goes first after flaunting how not scared he was, then everyone else follows.

Tweek sets up the zip line they would use to escape. "Alright. We need to go down 30 flights of stairs. Enjoy breathing normally while you can."

They run down the utility back stairs, not stopping despite Tolkiens complaining.

They step out into floor 20. It's an empty office, luckily they came after work hours.

Tolkien collapses onto the carpet, breathing heavily. "Shit man... you aren't kidding about this altitude, my lungs are turning into raisins!"

Craig laughs and helps Tolkien up, "You need to work on your stamina."

"That hurts, Super Craig."

Tweek holds a finger to his mouth to signal quiet. He and Callgirl peak around the corner.

Tweek turns back, speaking quietly. "About 7 altered subjects ahead. Craig and call girl are in front, then Toolshed and I, and Tupperware you shoot from the back."

Tweek holds up his fingers in a 3...

2...

1...

He points and they all rush in. The altered people laugh, "Someone clearly doesn't understand how powerful we are!"

They stare down the FP team. "Shit! It's not working! Run!"

They try to run but callgirl gets ahead of them to block their path. All 7 of them are down within seconds.

Craig dusts off his hands, "I guess psych types are no good without their mind control."

They go into the next room and see the console.

Tolkien sets up how turret. "Is it just me or did this seem a lot easier than expected."

Wendy folds her arms. "That's because we're in Utah. It's a bigoted, self righteous state with unreasonable law enforcement, unfair treatment in schools and the work place, and most of the state is part of a brainwashed cult of asshats. This entire state is built on the foundation of sexism and transphobia, and they're proud of it too. If I could I would eradicate this fucking hell."

Craig's eyes go wide, "Jesus Christ, Callgirl!"

Tweek puts a hand on Craigs shoulder, "She used to live here."

"Bad experiences?"

"You could say that again."