Chapter 45

Once 5 hours pass, Wendy and Stan arrive. Tweek can barely keep his eyes open.

"Hey, Tweek, you can get going now, we can watch him for the next 10 hours. Go get some rest."

"Thank you...." He turns to Craig and takes his hand, "Stan and Wendy are here. I'm gonna go now... keep fighting... please..." he looks back at Wendy, "Here's his phone. Can you try hacking into it? There could be clues."

Stan and Wendy trade a worried look after Tweek leaves.

Wendy sits down, "I've never seen Tweek like this..."

Stan sits next to her, putting his arm over her shoulder. "I know what you mean, he's devastated. But I get it, if I saw you like this, I would probably loose it."

"Yeah... Tweek has seen friends get hurt or even die infront of him. But this is his first love... he's never loved anyone before. Craig means everything to him since he was the one to finally give him hope."

-

Tweek decides to crash in Craig's room. He figured if someone was looking for Craig that's where they would check, and he would be able to catch them if he was staying there.

Tweek flops into Craig's bed and inhales. "Smells just like him... so nice..."

The smell fills Tweeks head, comforting him and allowing him to get a good nights rest.

-

Tweek woke up a bit later than usual. He would've slept even later because of how comfortable he was but due to morning wood, he needed to wake up.

Tweek waits for it to go down but it won't. "I don't think being in his bed is helping... I should go to his bathroom or something... Jesus, what was I dreaming about? I can't remember, but it was probably something sexual to cause me to get this hard."

He splashes water on his face and brushes his teeth. Then, he feeds Stripe.

Tweek decides to skip out on his gym session to work on finding clues.

He goes to the receptionist break room first, knowing they would tell him anything.

All the receptionists stop what they're doing and flood Tweek.

"What are you doing here?"

"Did you want to see one of us?"

"I bet it's me. You missed me, right?"

Tweek is overwhelmed. "Hey, sorry uh, I just have a question."

"What is it?" They all give Tweek their attention.

"When was the last time any of you saw the new guy, Craig Tucker."

"A couple nights ago I saw him heading upstairs to the roof."

"The roof? Why?"

"Dunno. He looked high though."

"Okay, thank you." Tweek turns away.

"You should stay and eat with us!"

"Sorry, I have important business." He leaves.

"That's just like him, playing hard to get."

-

Tweek goes to the roof and looks around. There is quite literally nothing up there, just the helicopter pad.

"Why would he come up here..?"

A dark figure drops down in-front of Tweek.