Chapter 59

-Smut warning-

"Craig..." Tweek reaches up to where Craig's head was, kissing his neck. He runs his fingers through Craig's silky black hair.

After successfully leaving a hickey, Craig looks down at Tweek. Almost an exact replica of the scene he had imagined earlier. "Tweek? Can I... can we make love?"

Tweek nods, "I give you full permission, do whatever you want to me, please."

Craig takes off his clothes, then removes Tweeks.

He reaches into his drawer and pulls out a small bottle of clear lube. He squeezes some out into his hand and starts to press it gently into Tweeks entrance.

Tweeks penis twitches, "Oh god..."

Craig kisses him and smiles, "I only put one finger in. Already feeling good?"

"Yeah..."

Craig bites Tweeks ear and whispers, "I'm going to make you loose your mind."

Goosebumps cover Tweek. The anticipation was killing him.

"Can you put it in?"

"So soon? I haven't loosened you enough, it might hurt."

"I have a high pain tolerance... plus I might... like it..."

"You are so fucking sexy."

"Just put it in-" Tweek says, blush covering his face and ears.

Craig grips Tweeks hips and gets into position. He leans forward so Tweek can reach him. "Hold onto me."

Tweek wraps his arms and legs around Craig, moving his hips gently against Craig's tip. "Hurry..."

Craig thrusts into Tweek. Tweeks insides tightly squeeze Craig.

"AHH-" Tweeks scream of pleasure is cut off when Craig kisses him again, swirling his tongue around Tweeks.

"Mmm- You're so warm..."

Craig starts thrusting, each thrust making Tweeks body jolt.

"Hah- yes! Yes!!! Right there- oh god-"

"Fuck- ah..."

Tweek arches his back, "Fuck, fuck! I'm already-"

"It's okay, let it out."

"Oh, FUCK!" Tweek climaxes, making his body tense up, which makes Craig climax.

Craig pulls out and flops onto the bed next to Tweek, out of breath.

Tweek turns his head. "I- hah... I'm sorry I came so early..."

"It's okay. I did too..."

"That felt so good..."

"Yeah... I never imagined it would feel so amazing..."

Tweek and Craig both rest for a moment, planning to clean up but they both end up passing out.

-

Tweek wakes up first. His stomach was wet from his climax, and he could feel a liquid inside him.

He awkwardly limps to the shower and cleans himself up.

Craig is still asleep when he gets out. Tweek lies next to him and puts the covers over them both.

"I love you..." Tweek smiles at Craig. "I love you so much..."