Chapter 60

Tweek wakes up when the sun shines through the window. He turns to his side to look at it better, he loved the morning sun.

"Finally awake?" Craig asks.

"You were up?" Tweek turns back around in the bed.

"I woke up an hour ago."

"You could've woken me."

"You looked so peaceful."

"How do you feel?"

"Fine, sorry for passing out. My stamina was completely drained from whatever Heidi and Cartman injected me with."

"It's okay. I passed out too. I woke up around 3 am and cleaned up but then I fell asleep again."

"Are you feeling okay?"

"A bit sore. My left leg is a bit tingly as well. Other than that, I've never felt better."

"Should we eat? We already both missed our workout times. Tolkien is gonna be pissed."

"Yes we should eat. And you can sort out things with Tolkien in our meeting today."

-

Tweek and Craig spend the day together. They had explored each others bodies the night before, so they were feeling extra affectionate today.

They arrive at the meeting together, hand in hand. Wendy looks up at them and smiles, "Look at our two little adventurers. Have fun loosing your virginity last night?"

Tolkien sits up, "Is that why you weren't at the gym?! Too busy having-"

"Lalala! I can't hear you!" Craig covers both his ears.

"Oh you are so childish sometimes!"

Craig laughs and sits down. "My bad."

"At least you're in a better mood now, you too, Tweek. You both look much better. Was the sex that good?"

Tweek throws a stack of paper on the table, giving Tolkien a menacing look. "We are starting the meeting now. You get to take notes."

"Aw! Dude I was just joking!"

Craig hands him a pen and smiles. "You asked for it."

"Damnit..."

-

The next week is filled with training and meetings. Craig barely gets any free time. He has to plan two separate routes through Zen with Tolkien, he has his doctors checkups, and he trains twice a day. The time in between is used for eating and sleeping. The week before a facility was always like this, but this time it was annoying Craig. He wanted to spend more time with Tweek.

The night before the mission Craig calls Tweek.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tweek. Do you want to come over? I miss you."

"It's pretty late, I'm about to go to sleep."

"Me too, I'm saying we should sleep together. Like, actually sleep though."

"Okay. I'll come over."

Tweek enters Craig's house and the two boys hug before laying down. They spoon under the covers.

"Tweek? How are you feeling? It's been a pretty intense week."

"Mmm... fine... my brain hurts from all the calculations I've been doing with Wendy. What about you?"

"Same deal. I love Tolkien to death but his energy can wear me out."

"Do you love me to death too?"

"I love you way more than that."

"How much more?"

Craig tightens his arms around Tweek.

"The way I love you is like... it's like space, the galaxy and the universe are huge, beyond comprehension. But there's even more than that, space is infinite and always growing. You are the stars that fill my galaxy, and the ever expanding universe."