Chapter 75

"AGH!" Tweek yelps and screams from the pain of a whip hitting his naked back. He is breathing sharply through his clenched jaw, trying not to give his torturer the satisfaction of his screams.

"Come on, all you have to do it agree to work with us and all this stops. It's easy."

"Ugh..." Tweek breathes heavily while trying to answer the man with the whip. "I'll... never... work for bastards... like you..."

"Fine."

"ACK!"

Tweeks torturer squeezes out the whip after that hit and throws a handful on blood into the ground. "It really doesn't have to be this way."

The whip cracks again. Tweek can only imagine how much blood is covering his back, but he can feel it oozing out of his wounds. He hugs the post he was tied to as hard as he could. He closed his eyes and pictured he was back in Craig's room, cuddled up with Craig and Stripe while watching the sunset through the window.

A second man walks in. "Boss wants to see him now."

"Really? I haven't broken him much, he's still got his mind."

"Boss says he can change that."

"Alright, let's clean him up and get him to the interrogation room."

A large bucket of cold water is dumped over Tweek. It stings every cut he had gotten from the hour of whipping. "Ah- fuck!"

Tweek drags his feet as he is carried to the interrogation room. He wouldn't stand or walk for these guys. He wanted to be as annoying as possible to piss them off.

Tweek is put back in the wooden chair and tied up again.

The silhouette man speaks. "I hear you've been just as strong-willed as ever. My boys keep reporting no progress."

"Your boys can kiss my ass."

"It really is riveting to watch you. I wonder just how long you can keep this up."

"Die."

"Haha! Feisty."

"What do you want this time?"

"We have news that your boyfriend is on his way here as we speak."

A ping of hope reaches Tweeks mind. He was hoping Craig would come save him but he wasn't sure if he would be able to find him.

"I see that may have piqued your interest. You see, it interests us as well. I'm sure you've noticed your lack of power, yes?"

Tweek nods.

"Well, what do you suppose might happen if Craig were to lose his as well? We have a superhuman here who's power is halting others power. He will walk right into our trap. Then what? We have your precious Craig in our hands, your true weakness. I wonder what would happen to your strong mind of I were to kill him right before your powerless self."

"He's not as weak as your assuming he is."

"Please we can handle a simple brutalist."

Tweek smiles, "I'm sure you can."

"... send him back to the punishing room. Change it up, use everything we have."