1.2 - Both appear

"Xia Xia? Bai Xia! Did you hear that?"

Bai Xia sat in the nanny car, put on her sunglasses, and turned her head coldly.

Brother Qin kept persuading him in his ears, but he didn't hear a word. His mind was filled with the name of the person Han Mu unconsciously shouted after being drunk last night.

"You have been out of shape today, and you have heavy dark circles under your eyes. As an agent, I shouldn't be involved in your personal affairs, but I still want to advise you and Mr. Han to restrain themselves tonight..."

Ah.

He was very restrained. After following Han Mu for four months, Han Mu didn't touch him with a finger. He used to think that Han Mu was doting on him and was reluctant to touch him, until Han Mu called him when he was drunk last night. He went to his house and waited, and when he called Song Chi's name, he suddenly realized.

This was the first time Bai Xia went to Han Mu's house. He originally thought that he had special privileges that others did not have, but he did not expect to hear Han Mu calling other people's names full of sorrow.

Songchi.

He is Bai Xia's immediate boss and the CEO of his brokerage company. Little artists like Bai Xia rarely have the opportunity to meet him. The first time he met Song Chi was when Han Mu took him there. Bai Xia was surprised for a long time when he saw Song Chi.

He didn't expect that the thunderous Song Zongzong would be so good-looking at such a young age, even better-looking than Han Mu.

At that time, Han Mu introduced Bai Xia, "This is my boyfriend Bai Xia, Xiaochi. Bai Xia is an artist in your company. Please help me take care of him in the future."

Bai Xia remembered that Han Mu's expressions and movements were very strange at that time. Han Mu kept staring at Song Chi, as if he was observing Song Chi's reaction.

I see!

Bai Xia was still very proud of Han Mu for introducing him to his friend. He was even happy for a long time because of the word "boyfriend". He once thought that he was Han Mu's lover, no different from other lovers, but he didn't expect that Han Mu Said he was "boyfriend".

What was Han Mu's state of mind at that time? Is it to anger Song Chi?

Bai Xia returned home and took a shower. She came out wearing a loose bathrobe, took out a hair dryer and started drying her hair. Her appearance was reflected in the mirror.

Bai Xia stopped and looked at her face carefully.

"It looks a bit similar to me..." He stroked his milky blond hair, "It should look even better if you take better care of it."

[System: The body of the host in this world is already very beautiful, because the soul of the host lives in this body, which enhances the appearance of the body. The host does not need to work on the appearance, otherwise it will affect the plot. 】

Bai Xia was delighted, "Brother Yi, have you finally admitted my beauty?"

No. 21 wisely shut up and left Bai Xia alone to make waves in the mirror.

"Why am I so good-looking?" He held his face in his hands and sighed with emotion, "The more I look at him, the better he looks. Sure enough, it's my all-powerful soul that has passed through me, making the vicious male partner look cute."

Bai Xiale hummed a song while applying skin care to herself, applying it on herself for more than an hour, and finally went to bed with satisfaction.

There will be a banquet in a few days, and Han Mu will take him to it, and he will see Song Chi again.