10.5 - Kiss

Bilon had never had such a strong desire to go against God's will.

Even before that, I had never had the slightest thought of going against God's will.

In his inheritance, it tells him subconsciously——

- God is absolutely right.

But now, the gods are controlling his body again and again, hindering his will, and putting him in danger.

If this continues he will be killed.

Even God has been spying on him, so is he also spying on the beautiful noble?

He didn't want Bai Xia to be seen by other guys.

Neither can God.

Biron gritted his teeth to resist the will that controlled him. His steps moved slightly, and his ice-grey eyes saw the guard's sword approaching rapidly. At the moment of life and death, he seemed to have found the secret to resisting the ambiguity of the gods.

But he hasn't had time to appreciate it carefully.

His crisis was suddenly resolved.

All the stored energy collapsed instantly.

The blond paladin suddenly arrived and severely criticized the earl for his murderous behavior.

Why did this guy come suddenly?

Biron had no impression of this paladin. The beautiful earl didn't seem to like this guy very much.

This guy should be a thug sent by a powerful person who can restrain Bai Xia.

Now, why get involved in this matter?

What does it have to do with him?

He doesn't need nosy people to save him.

Biron took a closer look at Paris and saw that he was cold and indifferent, showing no interest in the Earl.

No vision.

But it's good, there is finally someone who doesn't need to be on guard.

Paris said: "Your Majesty, your Majesty does not allow the indiscriminate killing of innocent people. What mistake did this warrior make?"

Bai Xia was almost amused by his words.

He was particularly beautiful when he smiled, and the guards around him, the controlled Biron, and the cold Paris were stunned for a moment.

Bai Xia smiled and said: "Your Excellency Paris, you are really good at talking. No matter how I look at Bilen, he can't be related to the 'Warrior'..." Bai Xia touched Bilen's face ambiguously, "Speak for yourself, honey, you Is it my warrior or... my little lover?"

The handsome slave appeared in the earl's room at night, but it didn't look like a normal conversation.

The slave was dressed very frivolously, as if he had specially dressed himself up before coming to the Earl's room.

How could the Earl be a "warrior" when he treated him so ambiguously?

Biron's body was controlled by God and he was unable to speak on his own.

But at this moment, his strong desire to reply to Bai Xia made him speak despite his control.

"I............"

He struggled to utter a single word, unable to say anything else, but his obedient and eager eyes answered all Bai Xia's words.

But the arrogant and beautiful earl had already let go of him, and the hand that touched his face left instantly.