【Arc 9】━━ Study hard and take the exam ━━

★ Arc 9: bad student who is dark and jealous and always secretly teases and attacks villains X school grass guy

..__..__..___..__..___..__..__..

9.1 - like

An eraser fell to the ground.

Bai Xia remembered the location where the eraser fell.

After school, when all the classmates left, he went over to pick up the eraser and sliced ​​the eraser into pieces with a knife.

Then write the name "Su Cheng" on it.

Today Su Cheng was praised by the teacher again.

Full marks in math.

Bai Xia took out an eraser and poked hard at the place where Su Cheng's name was written.

Today, Su Cheng was confessed to by a beautiful girl from the next class.

The love letter was written thickly, and everyone in the class booed.

Su Cheng refused coldly, and the girl cried.

Bai Xia took out another eraser, stared at it through gritted teeth, and poked again.

I remember that Su Cheng won first prize in the city for his piano performance last week.

hateful.

Take out another eraser.

He cut the eraser that Su Cheng dropped into pieces, wrote Su Cheng's name on it, and poked it several times with a knife.

So happy.

Su Cheng can't find the eraser tomorrow morning.

Who let him fall by himself?

If he hadn't picked it up, the student on duty would have swept it into the trash can.

It's not his problem anyway.

After Bai Xia finished venting, he pushed up his thick glasses and looked around furtively.

very good.

No one paid any attention to him.

Put the eraser away, pick up the pieces that accidentally fell on the ground, and put them secretly into the small bag of your school bag.

I was ready to go to the trash can outside the school and throw away the eraser.

This way no one will find out.

He's done this too much.

Su Cheng's books were replaced left and right so that he could not find them.

The gym class threw his uniform hanging on the floor.

snort.

Su Cheng has to wear dirty clothes.

So dirty.

So happy.

The school is an on-campus school and its management is very strict. It is mandatory that students must live on campus, except under special circumstances.

Today is Friday, you can go home.

Bai Xia put the books neatly and brought all the homework for this week. In addition, she also brought several notebooks.

Those are all notes taken seriously in class.

Write down everything the teacher said.

You can do your homework only if you take it back.