8.4 - Threw

Bai Xia helped him pour a cup of hot tea.

He touched the snack plate lightly and pushed it toward He Xu, "I don't know what you like to eat. I went to He's house to ask, and I also went to the cook in our courtyard to ask, but I couldn't get an accurate answer. Hey, grandma made my favorite snacks today, and I didn't know if you liked it, so I asked you to come without permission."

He Xiu was all warmed up by his words.

The energy and blood in the limbs and bones instantly became clear.

The indifference of so many days seemed to have been resolved today and a few words. He said, "I went to inquire." He went to inquire specifically, and also used the word "without authorization". There was respect between the lines, as if he was completely She valued all his wishes and did not dare to ask him directly. It seemed that she wanted to prepare delicious food for him silently and considerately, but to no avail. Now she prepared her favorite snacks and called him he.

I was also worried that he would be unhappy.

Consider his thoughts.

Bai Xia smiled and said: "I was seriously ill and in a daze in those days. You are new to the Bai family. I'm afraid that you are afraid of my sick and dying look, and I don't want you to see it. , The weather is nice today, and my health is much better, so I wanted to see you properly... It was too dark that night, and I couldn't see your appearance clearly."

He Xiu suddenly became embarrassed.

He didn't pay attention to his appearance at all when he came. He came right after practicing martial arts. He was covered in sweat, his clothes and hair were all messed up. He couldn't smell the smell of sweat, and I wonder if Bai Xia smelled it.

I didn't comb my hair or tidy my clothes again, and they were wrinkled in many places.

Bai Xia said she wanted to see what he looked like.

Too.

He is now Bai Xia's "male wife". It is natural for the eldest young master to look at his wife's appearance, but will his unkempt appearance leave a bad impression on him?

But Bai Xia looked normal and talked to him very gently, as if she didn't notice that he was not decent.

On the wedding night, Bai Xia was so cold and ignored him for several days. He originally thought that the eldest young master was unwilling to have him as his wife. He originally thought that Bai Xia was thinking about the noble daughter of the capital and was arranged by his family while he was sick. After getting married, when he woke up, it was done, and everyone in Yangzhou knew that he had married a male wife.

He didn't expect Bai Xia to be so gentle to him.

"You..." He Xiu spoke, his ears turning red for the first time, "You don't have to show up, I know you are sick, and if you don't mind, I can come and take care of you..."

After saying that, his face turned red.

What is this nonsense.

Before entering the Bai family, he gritted his teeth and vowed to be perverse and rebellious, to turn the Bai family upside down, and to make the sick eldest son of the Bai family die faster.

I've only met him twice, exchanged a few words, and already said that I want to take care of people.

But...shouldn't husbands and wives take care of each other?

Bai Xia looked at him deeply, a little surprised that he would say this. Bai Xia didn't say yes or no, but asked about other things.

"I heard Qiao'er said you were practicing martial arts in the yard?"