2.15 - Back to the city (3 chapters in 1)

"You're looking for fucking death!"

Qi Sangyuan grabbed Wang Xiao and punched him twice indiscriminately!

He was very energetic now and had very good physical fitness. He beat Wang Xiao with two punches until the corner of his mouth bled.

Wang Xiao himself was in good health. He had developed his skills from working and living alone for so many years. He didn't react at first, but when he did, he started to fight back. He gritted his teeth and punched Qi Sangyuan hard twice.

He shouted: "Calm down!"

Qi Sangyuan's eyes were red, as if he was going crazy and wanted to beat Wang Xiao to death.

Wang Xiao shouted: "Bai Xia is injured now, we can't delay!"

Qi Sangyuan barely heard Wang Xiao's words and swung his powerful fist again.

Bai Xia sat on the ground and shouted anxiously: "Qi Sangyuan, why are you hitting people like this!"

As soon as Bai Xia's voice came out, Qi Sangyuan finally heard what he said, but when Bai Xia said that, he became even more angry.

Why are you just talking about me?

What did he do?

He also hit me, why did you just help him?

Bai Xia was already in pain, but now his Yang Gui was disobedient. He stood up in a hurry. He had no strength at all in his legs and was trembling with pain. He hissed in pain and hit it hard again. sitting on the ground.

Qi Sangyuan heard his voice at the tip of his ear, turned his head and saw that he could no longer care about the fight.

Wang Xiao didn't hold back his punch, and a fierce punch came from his head. He stumbled back two steps. He no longer cared about Wang Xiao's jealousy or anger. He didn't even resist being beaten. He hurriedly He rushed to Bai Xia, "What's wrong with you! Why did you bleed so much?"

Bai Xia's face was pale, and he was soaked all over. The corners of his clothes and trousers were covered with blood. When he looked at it, it was dripping with blood. It was so miserable that his heart was smoking.

Qi Sangyuan was so frightened that his whole body went cold. Following the blood stains, he saw Bai Xia's long wound.

It seemed as if he was also chattering in pain.

He shouted anxiously: "Doctor! Come on, come and take a look!"

After saying that, he came back to his senses. This is a village. He is not the eldest young master of the Qi family, but a country man. There is no shop in the village, far away from the hospital, and there is no doctor at home.

He went to hug Bai Xia with trembling hands, but he didn't know where he touched her, causing Bai Xia to cry out in pain again.

Wang Xiao frowned and said, "I'll hold him, your hands are too heavy!"

Qi Sangyuan hugged Bai Xia and protected him in his arms. He stared at Wang Xiao coldly and did not let Wang Xiao touch him at all. This time, he gently picked up Bai Xia and held him firmly. Walk.

Wang Xiao didn't do what he said, and hurriedly drove the tractor and called Qi Sangyuan to come up, "Hurry! There is a doctor over at the entrance of the village, two or three miles away."

Qi Sangyuan hugged Bai Xia and climbed onto the large bucket of the tractor. The muddy road was full of potholes. Wang Xiao drove anxiously at a very fast speed. The tractor was not comfortable. Qi Sangyuan used himself as a cushion to let Bai Xia lean on him. .