4.21 - Propose marriage

The Hehuan Sect is a major sect in the demon sect. Generally, when the leader of such a major sect comes to these small sects in person, the leader has to rush to greet them.

To show respect.

Yin Xiang arrived early in the morning, and the Wanji Sect members were afraid that their little leader was still asleep and couldn't bear to disturb him, so they asked Protector Zuo to greet him.

Wei Wanqian was ranked eighth in the martial arts rankings and went to greet the leader of the Hehuan Sect. Even if Bai Xia didn't go there in person, it was still a big honor.

The person was invited to the main hall, Wei Wanqian frowned, "What is the purpose of Yin Sect Master coming to my Wanji Sect?"

Yinxiang was dressed very beautifully today. A group of subordinates from the Hehuan Sect carried more than a dozen boxes of unknown items to Wanjimen. They placed the items in the main hall, leaving Yinxiang alone here. At first glance, the box turned out to contain gold, silver, jewelry, silk, and many precious toys.

This posture does not look like someone looking for trouble.

If it weren't for Yinxiang, he would never have interacted with Wanjimen.

It's like coming to Wanjimen to propose marriage.

But the Saint of Wanjimen passed away two years ago. I heard that Yinxiang was very proud and didn't seem to like anyone. What was he doing? Could it be that they want Wanjimen to do something?

Yinxiang was sitting at the VIP table and asked lazily: "Is your little leader not getting up yet?"

Wei Wanqian's heart skipped a beat, and he already felt something was wrong.

Yinxiang, what kind of tone is this?

As if talking about a beloved kitten, he is not angry, he is just waiting patiently.

It seemed that he had already guessed that their little leader was very indulgent in sleeping in.

Yinxiang sighed, "Wanji Gate is a good place."

If it were before, Wei Wanqian would have guessed whether the Hehuan Sect leader was interested in their territory?

Now he suspects that he has a crush on one of their people!

I don't want him to see the leader.

Wei Wanqian wanted to secretly ask someone to remind Bai Xia not to come over, but unexpectedly it was too late.

Bai Xia has arrived.

Sure enough, when Bai Xia arrived, Yinxiang's eyes lit up.

I see.

She deliberately dressed up like this to seduce their leader!

Yinxiang laughed happily and said, "I miss you so much when we say goodbye. I hope you are well, Xia Xia."

Wei Wanqian stared at Yinxiang coldly.

What do you call "Xia Xia"? This kind of nickname is not called between the leader and the sect leader. It seems like they are familiar with each other.

Bai Xia looked at him defensively, but Wei Wanqian and several masters in the teaching were there, and Yinxiang was alone at this moment. Bai Xia was not afraid of him.

Bai Xia already has the style of a leader, and he cannot lose face in front of his subordinates.

He raised his little face and sat on the main seat with a pretty smile on his face. He spoke with great energy, "Master Yin, why do you want to come to my Wanji Sect?"