8.9 - Return to the door

This year Liu Shengyan shamelessly celebrated the New Year at Bai's house.

The New Year's Eve dinner still had to be eaten with the Liu family. Bai Xia brought He Xu with him, as well as Qiao'er and other maids. Of course, the maids did not eat with the master, but Bai Xia opened a small table for them.

This is the privilege of Bai Xia's maid.

When Bai Xia was eating, she caught a glimpse of Liu Shengyan sitting next to Mrs. Liu, who was not as attentive as she had been in the past few days.

Liu Shengyan didn't know what happened these past two days, but he suddenly started to fight back.

Bai Xia thought he was a stupid guy, but he didn't expect that just a few days would actually cost him so much effort, even though he had found the way to the snow satin.

But the Bai family has a famous tea, which is the royal tribute tea, and now the Liu family also gets a piece of the pie.

The guys were complaining and hated the Liu family to death. They all wanted to go back for the New Year and have a happy family reunion. The wives were warming up the kang at home and were looking forward to it. They didn't expect such a big thing to happen suddenly. I really stayed up all night with him.

Bai Xia didn't stay up late, but he was busy all day long. He didn't come out until the New Year's Eve dinner. There were constantly workers coming to report in his yard. They were so busy coming and going that he was almost crazy. Bai Xia knew that within one day There is so much information that my head will explode.

But now the dust has settled, and the Liu family finally got a piece of the tribute tea pie.

I have seen every scene before.

At this moment, we were sitting together eating so peacefully, and we could even chat with He Lele.

Bai Xia's expression remained as usual, as if he didn't know anything about these things. Only He Xu was particularly hostile to Yagyu Shengyan.

It was this man who made Bai Xia spend so much time.

He still has the nerve to celebrate the New Year at Bai's house.

Mrs. Liu smiled and said: "The second day of the Lunar New Year is Xia Xia's birthday. The uncles in the clan have discussed holding a birthday banquet for you to make it more lively. Invite all relatives and friends over and let Xiao He meet the family. What do you think? ?"

On the second day of junior high school, Bai Xia turned eighteen.

Bai Xia immediately refused, "No way."

Mrs. Liu's words were a coincidence, and she also brought He Xu with her, saying that she wanted He Xu to see her family. Bai Xia said no because she didn't want He Xu to see her family.

Ms. Liu smiled brightly, "Then my aunt will make you a bowl of longevity noodles as usual."

Bai Xia said: "On the second day of the Lunar New Year, I'm going to He Xiu's house to pay New Year's greetings to my sister."

Not only He Xiu, but also Liu Shi and Liu Shengyan were stunned for a moment.

Almost no one thought about "returning home". Bai Xia was weak and had been ill for a long time before talking to He Sui. According to the date, the day of returning home had already passed, but on the second day of the first lunar month, she went back to her parents' home to visit relatives. day.

This is usually the case if they are well-matched, or they dote on their wives very much.

Liu Shengyan, who had been silent all this time, suddenly spoke, "You are so weak. It has been snowy and windy these past few days. What should you do if you get frozen?"