3.7 - Obedient

In a shabby room that was said to house only slaves.

There were no gold tents or silk curtains, no soft carpets on the ground, no gold and jade ornaments, or gorgeous couches.

The man was tall and tall, wearing thin gray clothes, with broad shoulders and narrow waist. His solid muscles and thin torso were looming, and the ravines on his arms could be seen as shadows. His dark wheat-colored skin contrasted with His beautiful Majesty's skin. , is even darker, even the hair is dark brown and looks very rough.

If your beautiful little Majesty's delicate and slender fingers accidentally touch it, you might be pricked by the rough hair.

Such a slave who smelled of vulgarity and deliberately dressed in such an immoral and despicable manner—Bai Xia actually went to kiss him! ! !

Still sitting on a hard stool, not even a soft cushion!

The beautiful little Majesty is half a head shorter than the man. He is very thin and white. The few strands of hair falling from his temples are thin and soft. The tips of his delicate ears are slightly exposed, with a slight pink color at the edges. They are slender. Her eyelashes trembled slightly, and her beautiful palm-sized face looked even smaller in comparison with that man.

It is like a crystal-clear and supremely beautiful treasure that is so expensive that no living being can obtain it, but now it is being held in the mouth of the poorest and meanest wild dog in the world!

Li Chaoyan's heart was about to explode. He was about to go in and stab the wild dog slave to death almost immediately! But an immense force of will stopped him.

Huh, what does he look like?

Like a jealous and twisted woman.

If he went in like this, he would look like a clown.

She kept saying that she liked him and wanted him to be the queen.

Yesterday I had a sticky and warm kiss with him.

Now she's kissing a lowly man!

Is he just so capricious and unfocused?

Right.

There are so many male favorites in the harem, how can they be single-minded?

He still wants to make her his queen.

dream.

Li Chaoyan covered his heart, gritted his teeth and walked away.

...

Dou Xin felt that her heartbeat was about to stop.

Today I played some games with the little emperor as usual. Sometimes I performed alone, sometimes I did it with Huahua, and usually I played some competitive games like ball.

The little emperor sat high and far away, and never made any intimate gestures to him again.

But Dou Xin didn't think that a pervert like the little emperor would give up on him.

Sure enough, something very strange happened today.

Not long after lunch today, I went to play ball with Huahua again. It was a rare thing sent as tribute from overseas. When hit on the ground, it would jump higher and higher. Huahua was like a cat and was very interested in this extremely fast ball.

But Bai Xia thought it was boring to watch Huahua play ball, so he asked Dou Xin to join in. Whoever grabs it first will get a reward.

Of course, Huahua has a greater advantage in this kind of game, but Dou Xin's vision is wider than Huahua's, and he is smarter than Huahua. He always gets the ball first.