7.12 - Friend

All major teams have to go to the national competition, and Angel Wings drives a bus there every year, carrying the Angel Wings players to Beijing and returning home full of glory.

Every year at this time, the e-sports circle is like celebrating the Chinese New Year. Game enthusiasts across the country are staring at this competition, and game bloggers on all major platforms are talking about it.

You can see how hot it is.

Bai Xia is also a game fanatic. At this time of year, he will squat on the bed with his arms around the quilt and stare at his mobile phone or computer. He will watch every game and forget to eat and sleep. If his favorite team wins, Bai Xia will shout like crazy in the room. , and also talk to himself in front of the computer.

Now, Qi Zhiyang said that he would take him to the national competition!

I had never dared to think about it before!

"Yes!!!!!!" Bai Xia quickly rushed into her room and packed her luggage frantically, "Brother Qi, please wait for me for a while!!! I'll pack my luggage right away, ten minutes, ah, five minutes is enough. Got it!"

Bai Xia felt like he was about to fly, fearing that Qi Zhiyang would regret it, so he packed up quickly and urgently.

The soft hair moves with the movement, which is so cute.

One of them smiled with his eyes bent: "Don't be in such a hurry, I'll help you clean up. I'll wait for as long as you want."

He just wanted to be with Bai Xia. It would be crazy not to see Bai Xia for nearly a month before the national competition.

I didn't expect Bai Xia to be so willing.

Still so happy.

He is also very happy.

"If, I mean if, I can't apply for a public house, Xia Xia will share a room with me...do you mind?"

Pooh.

Qi Zhiyang is a well-known rich second generation, so he cares about this little money?

If there is nothing wrong, why are you blushing?

However, Bai Xia didn't notice it at all, and was so happy, "Thank you, Brother Qi, for controlling me, ah, ah, ah, Brother Qi, you are so good!"

Qi Zhiyang's face turned redder.

The innocent Xia Xia didn't notice his bad intentions at all, and even said thank you to him.

Qi Zhiyang went back to the room and prepared some more things.

Since Bai Xia was together, he had to prepare more things.

In the end, I picked up two large suitcases.

Bai Xia dragged a box.

I also brought some live broadcast stuff, obviously planning to go to Beijing for a long time.

He is no longer as strapped as before. It doesn't matter if he goes to Beijing to stay in a hotel at his own expense. Qi Zhiyang said that he can also attend the game for free.

At this time, it is almost impossible to get tickets for the national competition, and the number of tickets in the hands of scalpers doubles.

Bai Xia couldn't even imagine the ticket price before. Now she can buy tickets with a little money, but she may not be able to buy them.

Now not only can I go see it, but it's also free of charge. Of course Bai Xia is extremely happy.

We are not going directly tonight, but we are going to gather at Angel Wings first and set off together at 5:30 tomorrow morning.