6.19 - Gods (End)

The sharp Gu is a sacred object in southern Xinjiang, which can revive the dead and human bones. Yucan died because of the sharp Gu and lived again because of the sharp Gu.

His body seems to have been transformed by the sharp Gu, and he can deter all Gu species in the forest.

As long as he exists, all other Gu species will be instinctively afraid.

Because Yin Luo is human, his reason will overcome his instincts, and because of Bai Xia, his crazy courage will almost overcome his reason.

Based on the smell, it is clear that it is impossible to defeat Yu Can.

But after fighting hundreds of moves, he still gritted his teeth and held on, and stood in front of Bai Xia to prevent Yu Can from touching him.

If Bai Xia disappeared again, he would almost go crazy.

Probably because I did something wrong when I was young.

Repaying kindness with hatred has caused Bai Xia to be parasitized by the sharp Gu for so many years.

If there is no more Bai Xia, I will really go crazy.

He wants to make amends.

That year, he was young and his life was saved by Bai Xia.

At that time, Bai Xia didn't live in the tower. He climbed trees with the young Bai Xia, or played by the river, playing the happy games of teenagers and children.

Although Bai Xia is shy, she often smiles.

Bai Xia is very happy and likes to listen to his stories.

In fact, the mother-in-law has been dead for a long time, and the sharp Gu may not be able to save her, but the young man's obsession is too absolute. His only purpose is to find this treasure and take it back to save his mother, so how can he give up halfway.

They were outsiders, and they were here to rob and steal things. They were supposed to be sneaky, but because of the resistance of the villagers, they broke in forcefully.

Unexpectedly, so many people died. The people he brought had their brothers, relatives, and friends die, so they became more murderous.

He was only fourteen or fifteen years old at the time, and the people he brought did not completely listen to him. His maternal cousins ​​were also there, and everyone was furious.

They frantically searched for the priest, trying to kill Bai Xia and control the villagers.

He remembered that he almost forgot about the sharp Gu when he arrived. He was afraid that Bai Xia would be killed or that Bai Xia would be in danger, so he wanted to find him.

He found Bai Xia before everyone else.

He was thinking, okay, Bai Xia is fine.

He only needs to hide the people, and after getting the sharp Gu, he will either have people tidy up the village, or take Bai Xia back to the Central Plains.

Bai Xia yearns for the Central Plains.

he knows.

In his eyes, in such a small village, there are no relatives or brothers of Bai Xia, and there are few contacts with people. The grandmother who is closest to him is fine. When the time comes, he only needs to apologize and tell Bai Xia the reason. As time passes, Bai Xia will always forgive him.

What does a ten year old know.

It's an age that can be coaxed by sugar.

What kind of hatred between family and country is just a small village. There are hundreds of such villages in his fiefdom.