4.18 - Fear

How could Bai Xia remember any medicine?

This kind of thing is handled by servants, and it should be distributed on time. Many people are receiving medicine every month, so there is no reason for Mo Wuhen to be missed.

Bai Xia whispered: "I asked my subordinates to deliver medicine to you."

Besides, it's not that punctual. You won't die if you don't eat for a day or two.

Mo Wuhen was in such good health that he was fine even if he didn't eat for more than half a month.

Why are you so petty all of a sudden?

"Heh." Mo Wuhen's fingertips touched from his chin to his neck, his voice was low and cold, "You said you delivered it in person."

Bai Xia doesn't remember saying this at all! He talked too much, how could he remember every sentence so clearly, but Mo Wuhen's martial arts recovered and he treated him like this, Bai Xia was afraid that he would kill her if he was unhappy, so he quickly said, "Uncle Mo, I I'll get you some medicine right away, as much as you want!"

Mo Wuhen's martial arts recovered. The strength of his martial arts was more than enough to kill everyone in the Wanji Sect. He also left the pharmacist alive and locked him up to give him medicine.

No worries at all.

Bai Xia now wants to give him all the antidote and ask him to let her go.

But Mo Wuhen obviously didn't want to let him go.

Mo Wuhen said, "Aren't you going to practice with me?"

His voice was so cold, hoarse and low, and when it was pressed against Bai Xia's ear, his scalp felt numb.

Bai Xia almost cried, "I don't dare anymore, Uncle Mo. I really don't dare anymore. I didn't want to use you to practice Kung Fu. You believe me, I haven't used your Kung Fu these days. Really, I didn't want to use it to practice Kung Fu." ........."

"Didn't think about it?"

I don't know why, but Mo Wuhen's voice became colder, and the sound of gnashing his teeth seemed to come out from between his teeth, as if he was going to eat him.

Bai Xia shrank in fear, but there was a cold wall behind him, and his back was pressed tightly against him, and there was no way he could retreat.

The calluses from sword practice on Mo Wuhen's hands touched his delicate skin, burning and stinging.

His state was very wrong, his ice-grey eyes were tinged with red, and his breath was as hot as a steaming hot spring. Bai Xia turned away in discomfort.

But Mo Wuhen pressed him tighter.

"Avoid me?"

Bai Xia could already see the veins bulging in his cold white arms, and the red blood in them was like flowing magma, as if it could erupt with terrifying power anytime and anywhere, crushing Bai Xia to pieces.

"do not move."

Bai Xia really didn't dare to move at all.

The strength of his hand looked so terrifying that Bai Xia was afraid that he would die if he moved.

He was really scared. He saw Mo Wuhen's deep eyes under the shadow of his long eyelashes. He couldn't see clearly or understand the emotion in his eyes. His brows were high and chiseled, his silver hair and light gray pupils made him look like a powerful and beautiful ghost with destructive power in his hands.

Mo Wuhen was very close.

He looked more like a demon than a demon sect disciple, and his whole body exuded strangeness. When he got close to Bai Xia, Bai Xia thought he was going to be bitten to pieces.