5.5 - Beauty

At this moment, Xu Fengyang thought he hadn't woken up.

Rubbing his eyes, he vaguely saw someone under the dim light.

It is like an elusive phantom in countless dreams, which no one can predict.

In the dark middle of the night, walking through the deserted corridor, in the secret and narrow public bathroom, the light is not clear at all.

But there was a beautiful woman standing in front of the sink.

As if she was shocked by his voice, she suddenly looked back, her beautiful eyes were wide open, her lips were reddish, and there was unknown red juice on her fingertips.

The color is exceptionally bright, a bright, vivid and eerie red in the dark night.

His reddish lips moved slightly, chewing something, and occasionally he could see his white teeth and the pinker tip of his tongue.

Like a seducing ghost at night.

Just ate a man's heart.

The beauty and amazement he suddenly saw almost paralyzed his whole body, and he was in a state of half-asleep and half-awake. It wasn't until something suddenly made a noise that he seemed to wake up from this demonic state.

If you look closely, you can see that the cup has fallen.

Cup for mouthwash.

That cup was so down-to-earth, and Xu Fengyang finally regained his sense of reality.

The beauty turned her back to him to pick up the cup. Xu Fengyang suddenly felt that the figure behind her was a bit familiar.

White vest, cotton knee-length shorts, ordinary and baggy clothes, all of which were ignored because of his well-proportioned and beautiful body and extraordinarily beautiful face.

Xu Fengyang mustered up his courage, "No. 6?"

Bai Xia paused, ate two cherries quickly, and said angrily, "I, I wash my face..."

Is it really No. 6?

Isn't it incredible?

Number 6 is so beautiful?

Using the word "beautiful" to describe a man is not appropriate. No. 6 is not feminine, nor does he have very rich facial features. He is even a little confused, innocent and pure. But when I saw him for the first time, all I could think of was "pretty" in my mind. "Words like "beautiful".

It's like a magnificent treasure. Treasures are gender-neutral. Everyone who sees them will praise their beauty.

Xu Fengyang couldn't help but walked over to see what he was eating. When he saw it, it turned out to be a pot of cherries.

Just now he thought he was eating some kind of flesh and blood, it was so red and bright.

Very weird.

There is still a small half pot of cherries, which look bright red and translucent from a distance. They are very large, but a few are broken when seen up close.

No. 6 ate in such a hurry. Is it a pity that it would spoil?

Xu Fengyang laughed dryly, "How about I help you eat something?"

Bai Xia's mood at this moment was simply indescribable.

This person is so thick-skinned!

Thicker than No. 5 Gu Sen!

Gu Sen ate his food because he was afraid of being embarrassed and asked if he wanted it, so Gu Sen took it.

And he will return the favor afterwards!