10.11 - Violate

Of course not just a kiss is enough.

He now has more authority and can do more.

Because he is becoming more and more useful to Bai Xia.

Bai Xia valued and indulged him.

He doesn't have to be jealous with the maid, he is Bai Xia's only one.

He is strong.

It's hard to find an opponent in Odin's continent.

Bilen didn't want to wake up Bai Xia, but he wanted to sleep with Bai Xia.

Bai Xia never allowed him to stay overnight.

But tonight he wants to sleep with Bai Xia.

Haven't seen him for a long time.

Miss him very much.

The urgent longing started from the time of separation and has lasted until now.

He wants to overcompensate for this longing.

Billen climbed onto the bed gently.

He is very strong, but he also has great control over himself. Even if he picks up Bai Xia, he will do it very gently and will not disturb him.

He lay outside Bai Xia's quilt for a while, holding Bai Xia gently through the quilt, waiting for his body to warm up.

Then he quietly got into bed.

Bai Xia hadn't woken up yet.

The quilt was warm, and Bai Xia was wearing light pajamas, which were very soft.

His hand hung softly by his side, and Billen carefully held his hand in his palm.

so cute.

She held Bai Xia's hand gently in her palm, feeling so satisfied.

He turned his body sideways, buried himself in Bai Xia's neck and shoulders, and took a gentle whiff of Bai Xia's scent.

It smells so good.

Breathing unconsciously, the charming fragrance emanated from his inner cavity, from the back of his neck, and from every part of his body. His heart softened and he gently licked Bai Xia's lips.

Bai Xia hasn't woken up yet.

Biron kissed his ear again, and then carefully held him in his arms.

Bai Xia's shoulders were always cold because of his standard sleeping position. Biren hugged him gently, burying his body in his arms, and Bai Xia's whole body warmed up.

Bilen touched his hair gently, and Bai Xia's hair flowed softly through his fingertips.

So gentle.

The moon outside the window shone in, and he felt peaceful inside.

So comfortable.

I really want to stay like this forever.

Biron closed his eyes gently and was about to fall asleep when he suddenly opened his eyes again.

Living in the forest and wild all year round, he has a very keen eye for animals, and he feels someone is watching him.

I was stunned for a moment when I opened my eyes.

It was Bai Xia who woke up.

Bai Xia looked confused and looked at him with her eyes open.

so cute.

He doesn't seem to be very awake.

I saw him crawling into bed in the middle of the night, but I wasn't angry with him.