1.12 - Beautiful yacht (End)

Han Mu's throat was dry, and he couldn't make a sound at this moment. After a long time, he suddenly pressed Bai Xia's shoulders, "Bai Xia, listen to me, it's not like this, I was just talking, I was just talking nonsense, I lied to him ! He did it on purpose, he let you hear it on purpose, you can't follow him because of this!"

"Who should I follow? Brother Han is a powerful prince. I have to find someone to protect me, right? What if you give me to some disgusting person? What if you take revenge on me because I offend someone you like?"

"I won't! I will never do this! I usually talk about running trains just to bluff you! Don't believe these Bai Xia!" He looked into Bai Xia's eyes, "Don't believe Song Chi, how could he like you? , he wants you to definitely use your anger to retaliate against me, he has been targeting me in the mall recently, he is taking advantage of me, do you know?"

Bai Xiaxin said I know, aren't you both? You two fell in love with each other and used me as a chess piece or a toy, but I followed Song Chi, and he at least treated me well.

He is not stingy with wealth or favor, and even helps me solve many things. I can have anything I want. In exchange, I just need to sleep with him. It doesn't matter who I sleep with. At least he looks good.

Bai Xia said: "Brother Han, is there anything else? If you don't want to retaliate against me, I'm grateful. Song Chi is probably looking for me now, so I have to go back."

Han Mu became furious: "Song Chi, Song Chi, you only know him! I can give him everything he can give! I can give more than him. What do you want? Tell me Bai Xia!"

Bai Xia looked around, trying to see if there was a car to go back to.

Han Mu suddenly pulled him and started walking. Bai Xia was caught off guard and slipped, and Han Mu quickly hugged him.

Han Mu turned away and muttered: "Why are you still so stupid and careless?" The force on his hand gently passed from Bai Xia's shoulder to his wrist, "It won't take long, it will be here."

After he said these words, light suddenly lit up on the sea.

It was completely dark on a winter day at six or seven in the afternoon. The undercurrent of the water changed from pitch black to brilliant. The sea surface seemed to light up with crystal-like sparks, and the huge thing completely hidden in the darkness revealed its gorgeous true appearance.

"A yacht worth tens of millions is more valuable than Song Chi's gift." His eyes seemed to be filled with fire in the light of the yacht. He looked at Bai Xia steadily, "I am richer than him. There are more, and the gifts I gave him are more valuable than him. Bai Xia, if you want anything else, just tell me."

At this moment, a harsh brake sound suddenly sounded, followed by someone shouting from a distance.

"Xia Xia——!"

The sound cut through the sea wind so clearly that Bai Xia turned around and saw Song Chi wearing white clothes, as if pierced by the dark wind.

The sound of the system rang in my ears.

[System: According to the timeline, the host has reached the critical point of death! Please host be prepared for unexpected death! 】

No. 21 didn't expect Bai Xia to survive until now.

Although the plot is a mess, Bai Xia's death point remains unchanged.

Song Chi quickly ran over and reached out to pull Bai Xia, but Han Mu quickly hid Bai Xia behind him.

"Your baby is with me now!" Han Mu grabbed Bai Xia's hand and looked at Song Chi fiercely, "I don't know how you coaxed him. Now we have made it clear that Bai Xia likes me, and he Willing to follow me!"