10.15 - Rebellion

Bai Xia was caught off guard. He didn't expect Paris to suddenly come to the door.

Directly surrounding every exit of Moonlight Castle.

The number of elite soldiers completely overwhelmed the guards in Baixia Moonlight Castle.

He sent people out to reinforce the troops, but before the news got out, they were intercepted.

Paris is ready!

"I knew that guy didn't have good intentions!" Biron said angrily, "Maybe this thief planned all of this when he was by your side. The guy who avenged his revenge with kindness and kindness should be torn into pieces!"

Bilen took Bai Xia's hand and said, "Don't worry, even if this happens, I can still take you out."

Bai Xia frowned.

Logically speaking, it was impossible for Paris to find any evidence about him. He was sure that he had left no doubts. Peter was dead, and the things the pirates found were just stolen weapons without careful examination. No one knew where they came from.

Peter didn't have any consciousness, he probably just thought it was an ordinary thing.

Peter was not taken to the imperial city either.

Paris has only been here for a month and is surrounded by his people.

How did he know?

Is there someone else around him?

Bai Xia turned back and glanced at Bilen. Now none of his people could get out, and only Bilen could get out.

"Take my secret message and go to the south to increase troops. Don't worry about me. Just capture the royal city of Saint Green and go straight to the palace!" Bai Xia looked at Bilen and said very seriously, "Billon, I believe You can definitely do it!"

Bai Xia's eyes were full of trust, and any warrior who saw him would go through fire and water and be devastated.

Even if you die, you will not hesitate.

Biron knew that Bai Xia had troops in the south of Greer, and the purpose of going back to the south to kill people was essentially to consolidate his power.

But do you want him to leave Bai Xia?

There are so many crises, and he is not protected by Bai Xia, but he is going to the south to attack the imperial city?

What if Bai Xia is in danger?

Bai Xia could see through his thoughts at a glance and still patiently coaxed him, "There will be no danger around me. Paris doesn't dare to kill me. Even if he is my uncle, he should take my uncle's orders. I am still useful." , it won't hurt me at all now."

it works?

Bilen did not expect that Bai Xia would use "useful" to describe himself.

It seems to be an item being used. What if it is useless to the enemy?

Will it hurt him? Or even kill him?

Biron shuddered at the thought of this possibility.

If something happened to Bai Xia, his world would collapse, almost suffocating him just by imagining it.

Biron's eyes were red, "No, I won't go, I want to be by your side to protect you!"

The situation is urgent, and Bai Xia has lost patience, "Billen, I am ordering you!"

Bilen looked at Bai Xia deeply, "I will not leave you."

Bai Xia was so angry that she quickly sent others.