5.18 - Confession

Don't know why this happens.

Sometimes three days, sometimes two days, in a rental house with poor soundproofing, the two of them would always be together in the dark night.

Gu Sen would share some indescribable cartoons with him. They were all abnormal cartoons about two men.

That's gay.

Bai Xia knows.

His reason clearly told him to refuse, but whenever Gu Sen extended an invitation, he couldn't help but go.

So comfortable.

It was so comfortable that Bai Xia couldn't refuse, and Gu Sen was so proactive.

Mostly at Gu Sen's place, sometimes in Bai Xia's room.

There is a bathroom in Gu Sen's room.

The bathroom was too small to accommodate two men. Bathing next to each other would only make things worse.

But during the day.

Bai Xia didn't say a word to him. Even if Gu Sen knocked on the door every day and asked him to have breakfast with him, Bai Xia would refuse.

"You go ahead, I'm not hungry now."

"Do you want me to pack it back for you?"

"No, thank you."

Gu Sen packed it several times, and finally put it on the table outside to get cold, and Bai Xia didn't see Bai Xia eating it.

He stood at the door of Room 5, staring at Bai Xia's back.

Watching him go downstairs by himself.

Now Bai Xia has bought a lot of better-looking clothes, most of which are very simple styles, and they look great on Bai Xia.

Bai Xia no longer wears the gloomy fisherman hat, but still wears a mask.

Beautiful eyes are exposed.

The eyelashes are long, and the half-long black hair reveals a slightly fair back of the neck, as white and flawless as jade.

Wearing a black mask that prevents strangers from entering, with innocent and beautiful eyes and a little white skin, you can tell that she is a beauty without even looking at the whole picture.

Very courageous.

How dare you go to have breakfast by yourself.

Gu Sen secretly followed him several times, and several young girls struck up a conversation with him. Bai Xia hesitated and couldn't speak, and the cheeks covered by the mask were only slightly red in the exposed parts.

His face must have turned red.

If someone pulled off his mask now, they would definitely react on the spot.

Her face was red, shy and beautiful, her eyes seemed to be stained by mist, like a virgin who was caught by a man in the boudoir. She was young and pure, not good at words, and unable to deal with sudden teasing.

The first few times I was so scared that I ran away from her, but later I learned to deal with the little girl.

Oh, right.

I even dare to go out at night when there are many people.

For example, it was nine o'clock in the evening, but he dared to open the door and even talk to the tenant. He was able to cope with it quite well.

Xu Fengyang came back early and bought strawberries. When he knocked on the door, Bai Xia opened the door.

After washing, I went to sit at the small table next to the landlord, set it with beautiful plates, and waited for Bai Xia to come over.