【Arc 2】━━ Countryside Love ━

★Arc 2: little countryside bumpkin warlock X captured young master

..__..__..___..__..___..__..__..

2.1 - Yang ghost

Qi Sangyuan's expensive white shirt was full of unknown dirt, and the disgusting smell of pigs filled his nose. His short black hair was stuck to his pale face with sweat. He lowered his head and retched, then continued to bite the rope on his hand.

Rusty hid in a darker corner, knowing that if he was discovered by the pervert, he would be severely tortured again.

Five days.

He was kidnapped by someone in the family and dumped in an unknown mountain village. His mobile phone was also missing. Then he was picked up by a pervert and taken back to be tortured.

Next to the pigsty was the pigsty. He was locked up in the woodshed next to the pigsty and tied tightly.

The house was leaky and leaky, but he tried several times but couldn't escape.

Qi Sangyuan's lips and teeth were bruised by the rough rope, but he was still biting desperately. He knew that the pervert had gone out to cut pigweed and hadn't come back yet. If he didn't escape now, he might have to wait until tomorrow.

There were several crackling sounds outside, and there was a rustling sound for a while, and then suddenly there was a "bang" sound. Qi Sangyuan sighed softly. He knew that the man had returned from cutting pigweed.

He can't escape today.

"Doo doo doo doo" the sound of chopping grass lasted for a long time before it stopped, and the sound of pots and pans was heard only after dark. The pigs next door were already howling with hunger, and the disgusting stench was getting stronger and stronger, but he could no longer hear it. He couldn't vomit anything, and the belly with his chest pressed against his back made him miss the food without oil and water in the hands of that pervert.

Finally, when he was so hungry and dizzy, the door of the woodshed finally opened.

In the dim light outside, I could vaguely see a slender man carrying a bowl of rice.

The dim yellow light was turned on, Qi Sangyuan's eyelids flickered, and he finally saw the person coming.

This pervert wore a dirty robe and was covered from head to face, even his eyes could not be seen clearly.

He is about 1.7 meters tall and very thin. I don't know if he is a boy or a girl.

He placed the rice on the ground, and when he took his hand out, it turned out to be very white. His fingers were slender and very beautiful, but there were countless calluses on his palm.

Although they are beautiful hands, they are still clearly the hands of a man.

They are all cocoons of farm work.

If you put your head under a hood in the summer, it will definitely be dripping hot inside.

I don't know what kind of disgusting guy he is, I can't see if his eyes are spying on him.

Qi Sangyuan is remembered by many people, both male and female, because of his good looks.

And this person locked him up in a closed mountain village and tortured him like a pervert. Those eyes must be looking at him lewdly at this moment.

How disgusting.

The rice bowl is on the floor.

Qi Sangyuan clenched his fists, gritted his teeth and finally leaned over to eat like a dog.