4.19 - Excellent

The courtyard where the hot spring was built was instantly filled with people.

The pretty little leader shouted so eagerly, as if he was being bullied by bad guys, and the subordinates of Wanji Sect rushed over in a hurry.

At first glance, the little leader's eyes were red, his face was full of tears, his hair was messy, and he was wearing a thin undershirt. He didn't know what happened. The messy clothes were full of wrinkles, as if he had been pressed and ravaged. General.

He ran over in such panic, stumbling as if running for his life. When the subordinates saw the leader like this, their lungs exploded with anger!

Everyone came angrily with weapons, as if they wanted to cut the thief man into pieces!

Still at the hot spring!

Their leader didn't allow them to get too close to the hot spring, but a wild man from nowhere took advantage of it!

When I entered the door, I saw that it was indeed the two righteous thieves!

hateful!

The leader ranked the two of them first in sucking power. Not satisfied yet, one of them even got sucked by the leader! It was the hot spring that I shamelessly followed.

The two men bullied the beautiful leader they held in their hands until he cried!

I don't know what shady things I did.

When Wei Wanqian saw Bai Xia like this, he drew out his sharp knife and was about to charge forward with anger!

In his own territory, within the Wanji Gate, the leader was actually bullied by outside thieves.

Intolerable!

Ning Shuang on the side was also furious. When she saw that Bai Xia was made to cry by the old man, Shuangye Sword was already pointed at Mo Wuhen.

I no longer regarded him as my master.

How can a master fight for love with a knife?

"Bold madman! I, Wanji Sect, have taken you in for many days, but you dare to bully the leader of the church outside!"

Everyone in Wanji Sect gnashed their teeth in hatred, and already had the urge to rush over and eat his flesh and blood.

Bai Xia quickly grabbed Wei Wanqian and Ning Shuang, lowered her voice and said, "His martial arts has recovered."

Ning Shuang shouted at Mo Wuhen, "Can you do whatever you want after you recover your martial arts?! He was sneaking around the hot springs, kidnapped people, and made them cry! Damn it!"

Wei Wanqian was full of anger, "Even if I risk my life, I still want to seek justice for the leader! The world says that the leader humiliates his ministers to death. Now that you have been bullied like this, this subordinate deserves to die!"

Bai Xia was frightened, but after calling everyone here, she regretted it to death.

Thus.

Everyone knows that he cried when he was bullied.

He is the leader of a religion, but he was bullied into tears by the righteous way.

What a shame.

The entire Wanji Sect knew about it.

Bai Xia quickly said: "No, you didn't bully me...it was because the hot spring was too hot and I was sweating all over. I forgot to bring my clothes and wanted someone to help me get them, but I didn't expect that I called everyone here!"