2.4 - Work

"If you don't listen to me, you won't be allowed to eat tonight!"

Bai Xia went up the mountain with the sickle, followed by Qi Sangyuan, whose face was as black as the bottom of a pot.

Damn, he thought he was being captured for something terrible. He even thought that he was going to be sold for his organs, but he didn't expect that he was being captured to do farm work!

He is the eldest son of the Qi family, and his earning power is measured by the minute, but he is actually being used to feed pigs and cut grass!

Overkill and waste of resources!

Moreover, Bai Xia, who had lost his mind, used a technique that could not be explained by science to turn him into a puppet named "Yang Gui". The two of them had an inexplicable connection, and he was suppressed Okay, Qi Sangyuan just tried to resist Bai Xia, and his chest hurt like hell.

And Bai Xia started such a big battle just to get him to help with work!

"I'm telling you, I'm rich. If you need people to work for you, I can hire a hundred people for you!"

Bai Xia didn't believe him at all. Those braggarts in the village boasted more than he did.

"Talk less and do more. If I didn't cut a basket of pigweed tonight, I won't feed you tomorrow."

Qi Sangyuan hated Bai Xia for being so incompetent. He followed behind and looked at Bai Xia fiercely. Bai Xia put on the black robe again. He didn't know what kind of chuunibyou it was. It was so hot. The weather is so thick.

Covering the beautiful body and face.

Maybe it was so hot that it was filled with water.

Since his grandma passed away, Bai Xia has started to support himself. Although he has done farm work for so many years, he was born with a poor physical constitution and is not so efficient at work. He pulls weeds and insects in the vegetable field and instructs Qi Sangyuan to Cut hogweed in more dangerous areas.

Qi Sangyuan had been pampered since he was a child and had never done any menial work. He fell down several times on the dangerous mountain road and was stabbed several times on his arm. The skin fell off his elbow. Soon after the cut, his hands started to ache. He was full of resentment. shouted, "Bai Xia! Come up and see if this is pigweed! If I cut it wrong and your pig is poisoned, don't blame me!"

When Bai Xia heard this, she quickly ran up to take a look.

His pig is a big deal.

When Bai Xia looked at it, he took off his hood and carefully identified the grass that Qi Sangyuan was talking about.

Qi Sangyuan stood behind Bai Xia. He was much taller than Bai Xia. Bai Xia should be 175cm to 178cm tall. Qi Sangyuan was 186cm tall. When Bai Xia took off his hood, he revealed soft black hair. .

Contrary to what he expected, Bai Xia, who was smothered in his robe, was not sweating profusely. His hair was soft and dry. From this angle, you could see the white and long back of his neck, which was as bright as jade.

But after being suffocated in the robe for so long, the smell on his body became even more fragrant. He dared to say that the robe was fragrant.

How come a grown man smells so good?

Bai Xia identified the pigweed and cursed: "You are stupider than a pig! I've told you this several times and it's all right. What happened to your ears? Why are you so coward? You cut so little now that the sun is about to go down?" "

Qi Sangyuan's face turned red after being scolded. He just wanted to complain and cause some trouble for Bai Xia. Cutting pigweed was too boring, and he wanted Bai Xia to come over.

Unexpectedly, he was despised by Bai Xia.

He also said he was naughty.

He even cursed and said that he was not good enough, saying things like "I would have chosen a good one if I had known", "Who knew he was so incompetent because he was tall and strong" and so on.

Do you think you picked me because I want to work?

It's not you who tied me up!

Bai Xia said: "If you let me know that you are still so slow, I will let you know what Yang Gui should do later! What are you still doing in a daze? Why don't you hurry up..."

Halfway through Bai Xia's words, he suddenly started running excitedly like a cat seeing a fish.

He ran very fast, taking off his heavy robe in a hurry, and ran all the way to a slightly higher hill, squatting under a tree and looking expectantly.

There seemed to be some sound in the distance.

Qi Sangyuan thought something big had happened, and Bai Xia was so excited that her face turned red.

Is there any wild boar? According to the past few days, what Bai Xia cares about most is the pig at home.

Maybe I'll ask him to help catch the pigs later.

Qi Sangyuan is the most disgusting pig.

Qi Sangyuan followed up the hillside. He stood behind Bai Xia and looked over suspiciously. Following Bai Xia's expectant eyes, he saw a shabby tractor like an old man panting coming from a yellow mud road. .

Qi Sangyuan's face was full of confusion: "What are you looking at?"

Is there a pig in the tractor?

Bai Xia said proudly: "What do you know, that's a tractor!"

Qi Sangyuan: "???What's so great about a tractor?"

Bai Xia looked at him with disdain, "You can't even cut pig grass and why do you think a tractor is so great?" Bai Xia said, "Do you know how rich this tractor driver is and how famous he is in our village? "

Qi Sangyuan was calmed by his tone. He swallowed, "How rich are you?"

Bai Xia's face was full of exaggeration, "He once earned a salary of two thousand yuan a month!"