7.4 - Shan Yao

Bai Xia's ears moved. The voices of the seven sheep were so pleasant.

The sound quality of the newly bought earplugs is very good, and the seven sheep seem to be talking to his ears. Is this the sound that the Internet said can make the ears pregnant?

Scalp numbness.

Bai Xia glanced at the barrage. The barrage was very excited and asked him to tease seven sheep.

Yesterday, I added Qiyang on WeChat, and it seemed that he was easy to talk to. Before Bai Xia could figure out how to "tease", Qiyang had already asked him.

"Where does the little rabbit want to jump?"

Bai Xia's ears felt hot. What's wrong with this person? He keeps calling him Little Rabbit? Because Rabbit is an animal that girls prefer, choosing this name will make it appear cuter and more girlish. The seven sheep sound strange.

But the show is pretty good.

[Oh, so pampered]

[The Seven Sheep Brothers call Little Rabbit like they call Little Lover]

[Ah ah ah ah Xia Xia is so cute, Brother Seven Sheep automatically took the bait without even having to flirt with Xia Xia! ]

[No, am I the only one who thinks this tone seems familiar? The seven sheep seem to know Xia Xia! ]

[Yep! Could Brother Seven Sheep be Xia Xia's boyfriend? ]

[Could Brother Seven Sheep be Xia Xia's husband?]

Bai Xia blushed at the barrage, turned off the game sound and voice changer, and retorted: "It's not my boyfriend, it's just a netizen I added yesterday!"

Because he was facing the audience, he spoke more tactfully, and even his serious rebuttals sounded weak.

[Xia Xia's rebuttal seems to be trying to make things clear]

[If he's not a boyfriend, could he be a husband? ]

[Woo woo woo, I am Xia Xia's husband! ! ]

[I am who I am, Xia Xia is my wife!!]

Bai Xia turned on the game sound and stopped paying attention to the fans' talk. In order to win, Bai Xia pretends to be a girl to attract men. Although Bai Xia is not gay, fans seem to particularly like to see men pretending to be gay. He seems to have touched the audience. The old man's preference is not so objectionable to these barrages.

"Brother Yangyang, I can't find a gun here~"

When she spoke, she deliberately added a coquettish tone. When a girl speaks like this, a man will be more attracted to her.

"On the right, Xia Xia."

Bai Xia thought the gun was on the right, but he didn't expect seven sheep to have come to him.

It was clear that he still had more than 100 meters to go, so he ran so fast.

The seven sheep gave him a handful of spray guns and bullets, and then stayed by Bai Xia's side, "Xia Xia, follow me."

The voice sounded a bit hoarse, low and hoarse, and it was a very sexy male voice.

He sounds like someone who is not easy to get in touch with, but I didn't expect him to be surprisingly easy to talk to.

"Xia Xia, come here quickly, I found a motorcycle."

The barrage is booming.

[It's the two of them on a motorcycle again, hugging their small waists and blowing in the wind. Did Xia Xia forget the No. 2 on the motorcycle? ]