5.12 - Tutorial

It was just too scary.

Without thinking, he agreed to Gu Sen's proposal.

When I arrived at Gu Sen's room, I realized that the bed was really small.

The rooms in low-rent apartments are very small, and the beds are not that big. Gu Sen's room is a larger room on the seventh floor, and the bed is relatively large, but it is still very crowded for two adult men.

Gu Sen said: "It's okay, it's just for one night. We'll talk about it when it gets daylight."

Bai Xia looked at his bed. Gu Sen was bigger, while Bai Xia himself was slightly smaller. Based on the area of ​​​​the bed they occupied, they had to touch each other shoulders to sleep.

Gu Sen said: "I like to sleep on my side at night, so the outside is just right."

"It's too, too troublesome for you." Bai Xia said embarrassedly.

Gu Sen smiled softly and said, "No trouble, it's all because my bed is too narrow."

Bai Xia's fingers curled up tightly several times. He never dared to imagine that he would sleep so close to another person.

It feels uncomfortable to be in the same room with other people, but now I have to sleep with a man I just met for a night.

They seem to be familiar with each other, but they don't seem to be that close.

But whether it was getting along or anything else, Gu Sen made him feel quite comfortable.

Just the right communication, just the right distance, and even helping him when he was most scared. It can be said that Gu Sen saved his life tonight.

The man who climbed out of the bathroom window and came in so eagerly was most likely a vicious criminal.

It seems that a serial murder occurred nearby, and the victims were all young men and women.

It's so high on the seventh floor, and despite taking such a big risk to come in, his hand to open the window is still very steady, which shows that this person is a habitual criminal. Such a big thorn enters and exits the house without any fear.

very scary.

Bai Xia's own room was messed up by someone, and he didn't dare to go in now. Gu Sen went in and helped him get two pieces of clothes, and Bai Xia changed into them in his room.

Only then did Gu Sen actually have a small bathroom in his room.

Gu Sen said, "If you want to take a shower at night, you can come to my room."

Although Bai Xia nodded, she was not prepared to do this. It would be too disturbing to others at night. Gu Sen was already very disturbed tonight. It would be too shameless to take a shower in his room.

Gu Sen's bed was surprisingly soft.

The gray sheets looked cold, but they were made of comfortable cotton fabric, and the mattress was also very comfortable. When he lay on it, he felt as if he was sinking into the soft cotton, and his whole body felt extremely comfortable.

He leaned against the wall cautiously, his nose filled with the smell of a strange man.

There is a cold fragrance.

Cold and clean, like Gu Sen's cold white skin and narrow eyes.

The fragrance is inaccessible, but it smells particularly good.

Gu Sen put the clothes he had just put on Bai Xia back on, his loose cotton white pajamas sticking to him. His long eyelashes were thick and beautiful in the dim night, and he lowered his eyes a little closer to Bai Xia.