7.9 - Show your face

Bai Xia looked around Weibo, and even her eyes were red.

What about green tea, what about Neptune? He just imitated Ergouzi and played games with a voice changer!

Ergouzi is a big anchor worth 6 million and is much more famous than him. He also has a very high game account and is often matched with great players, which is embarrassing.

People found out that the other person was a host and was very easy to talk to. He didn't say anything when he was deleted. How come he became the King of the Sea when he got there?

He doesn't just call his brother to get a voice changer. He always takes care of the other person's emotions and tries to make the other person happy. They are also willing to take him to play games. This shows that he is willing to make the other person feel comfortable. Take him to the top.

He is also very grateful to the big guys, but there are too many people on the list, and the news cannot be returned, which will delay his making money. And some people are not that technically advanced, so they delete them.

You won't be able to play games together if you keep him, and these guys all want to fall in love with him. He's a man, how can we have a relationship?

Talking about it is a lie.

More deceptive than a voice changer.

And when chatting, in order to make the other party feel good, Bai Xia also tried her best to accommodate her and spoke to make the other party feel comfortable. Bai Xia believed that she had not sorry for the other party, nor did she cheat her out of money or anything. She never accepted the red envelopes sent by the other party.

Before deleting it, I even said hello and told them that it was going to be deleted.

I didn't expect to accuse him of cheating on his feelings in such a long way! There was even a guy who posted a video while crying and talking, which made Bai Xia look like a heartless man.

Now the live broadcast room has reached the first place on the homepage, and the popularity continues.

It's the constant black heat.

The barrage covered up his image, and most of them were scolding him.

The Angel Wings are no longer training today, and they are all discussing "Xia Xia's No. 1".

Qi Zhiyang was hiding in the dormitory with a red face, confronting Heizi, usually checking who was causing trouble.

Such a large-scale blackmail must be led by someone, and it can also occur naturally, but this is obviously someone who concentrated on publishing black material.

Qi Zhiyang was looking at the data and heard his teammates teasing Ah Liu through the door.

Ah Liu's voice was filled with irritation.

"Xia Xia and I just play games. It's definitely not the life-or-death kind on the Internet! We didn't even add WeChat."

Qi Zhiyang Haha, you didn't add it to WeChat? Then who is waiting for news day and night?

"Who would be deceived by a man like that? He might be a foot-picking guy. I won't be fooled!"

His teammates laughed at him, "I just licked WeChat without adding games. How can I still pay after adding it?"

Ah Liu said: "Don't you think he is a girl? If I knew he was a boy, I would have stopped talking to him! Ahhhhh, why are you laughing at me? Why don't you talk about Aqi!! Aqi also said He plays games and looks like he's licking a lot."