7.17 - Kiss

The live broadcast is on Shan Yao's dedicated channel. Tonight Shan Yao will provide commentary and skills teaching, and analyze some typical mistakes in this game.

Bai Xia was invited over for no reason. The camera was very high-definition and had a professional camera. Bai Xia sat next to Shan Yao in front of another computer.

The two sat very close and appeared together in the camera during the live broadcast.

When Shan Yao is not smiling, he is cold and handsome, like a cold e-sports machine, tall and big, with a perfect body shape. Just sitting there seems to be a kind of intimidation.

Bai Xia was half a head shorter than him, sitting next to him obediently, her soft black hair hanging on her ears, revealing her delicate ear tips and beautiful eyebrows, which was in sharp contrast to Shan Yao.

But looking at it this way, it is inexplicably right.

The atmosphere during the live broadcast was unprecedentedly lively. CP fans of Shan Yao and Bai Xia were almost like celebrating the Chinese New Year tonight. They were active in the live broadcast room and had heated discussions on Weibo. CP Super Chat also left others far behind.

Shan Yao looks particularly gentle tonight. No, if someone picks up his past videos, as long as he is with Bai Xia, he will be easy to talk to.

Bai Xia has been active at the venue all day today, busy and cheering for the finalists. She is already very tired, but this is a live broadcast with Shan Yao.

Bai Xia agreed without thinking.

After playing for two games, Shan Yao was very tired. Shan Yao kept paying attention to him. Seeing that he was very sleepy, he asked him to go back first.

Shan Yao's live broadcast hadn't ended tonight and he had to stay up until about 11 o'clock. Bai Xia was tired and asked the driver to take him back to the hotel.

It was almost 10 o'clock when Bai Xia arrived at the hotel. His room was on the 9th floor. On the left was Shan Yao's room and on the right was Qi Zhiyang. When he went back, he vaguely remembered that Qi Zhiyang seemed to have called him at the end of the game. At that time, the venue There were too many people and I couldn't hear anything clearly.

I didn't think about it until I reached the 9th floor.

Just after getting out of the elevator, I received a message from Qi Zhiyang.

[Xia Xia, can you come to my room? ]

As if he knew Bai Xia was back, he immediately sent a message to Bai Xia.

Bai Xia walked to Qi Zhiyang's door without thinking.

Qi Zhiyang's and Bai Xia's rooms were only one step away. Bai Xia stood at Qi Zhiyang's door and opened the door before he knocked.

It was dark inside, as if the lights were not turned on. Before Bai Xia could react, a big hand suddenly stretched out from the door and grabbed him in!

Only the two spotlights in front of the window were turned on.

The light is dim yellow, the materials in the room are mostly cool gray-brown, and the room is very large, so it is extremely dark.

The moment he entered, Bai Xia could barely see Qi Zhiyang's face.

All he knew was that a tall man was breathing heavily and pulled him into the room.

The door was locked with a click, and the dim environment made people feel inexplicably dangerous. Bai Xia's back was pressed against the door, nervously looking at the man in the darkness.