6.13 - Grilled fish

He came out of the bushes with a red face.

Yucan quickly moved forward and sniffed him excitedly.

Bai Xia walked forward unhappily, while Yu Can walked around him, snarling something, and spinning around with energy like an excited puppy.

Yucan took him to a flatter and cleaner piece of grass.

This place is not far from the previous tree, and the environment is better. Clear spring water flows gurglingly, and there is a small pool below. The surrounding trees are neither high nor short, and the sunlight can shine down. At night, The moon will also be bright.

The grass is flat, and not far away are patches of beautiful flowers.

It looks absolutely beautiful.

Yucan picked large leaves from somewhere, washed them cleanly in the water, dried them and placed them on the grass for Bai Xia to sit on the leaves.

Don't let the white and beautiful little prey be polluted by a little dust. It is like a cherished treasure, and you are particularly accommodating.

He was holding a bunch of fresh red fruits and washed them one by one by the spring, and arranged them neatly with clean leaves. On another leaf were three fresh fish, dressed with grass, but it looked like Moving gills are still fish that are not dead.

It seems that Bai Xia is allowed to eat.

The smell of fresh water fish was very strong, so Bai Xia stayed away from the fish and only sat next to the fruit.

The smell of the fruit was very fresh and sweet, and Bai Xia was already salivating just by sitting in front.

Just as Bai Xia was about to take a piece of fruit, Yu Can grabbed his hand.

Bai Xia didn't know what he meant. Now that the fruit had been picked, wasn't it for him to eat?

Her stomach was already growling. Yucan had been away for so long and picked so many fresh and sweet fruits. Was it just to show them to him?

The wrists of both hands were very thin. Yu Can gently shook his hand, and he held both hands in the palm of his left hand. Bai Xia saw Yu Can put a fruit to his mouth, as if she wanted to give it to him, No need for him to do it himself.

Bai Xia glanced at him, hesitated, and finally opened her mouth to bite the fruit.

The fruit Yucan picked was big, red, and very crisp. Bai Xia needed a little bit of bite force to bite into it. The pink lips opened slightly, and the white teeth bit down, but only made a small bite.

After all, it is not convenient to eat the fruit held in other people's hands. He wanted to eat it by himself, but Yu Can held his hands.

He was not allowed to break free.

Yu Can took a look and saw that the beautiful little prey was so fragile that it couldn't even bite open the fruit. Its cute white teeth could only bite off a little bit of the skin. He quickly took a big bite of the fruit and held it in his mouth to feed him.

Bai Xia frowned slightly.

Why is it so shabby?

Do you want to eat the flesh that Yucan has bitten?

He can't do this.

Yucan waited for a while but didn't see Bai Xia come to eat it. She thought it was because the fruit was not sweet and Bai Xia didn't like it, so she quickly picked a bigger, redder and sweeter fruit for Bai Xia.

Bai Xia saw Yu Can take another bite and hold it in his mouth to feed him. He finally tried it and whispered, "I want to eat it myself."

Bai Xia said and moved his hands gently. Yu Can thought she had hurt him, so she quickly let him go and carefully licked his wrist.