10.9 - Hinder

When Bilen learned Bai Xia's direction, he rushed over without stopping.

On the way, I met someone who had escaped from the sea.

In the distance, I saw a luxurious ship filled with smoke on the high seas.

There were several pirate ships surrounding it.

He wanted to go over there, but no one dared come near.

Billen couldn't row a boat, and he couldn't sail a boat.

But he can swim.

It is seven or eight kilometers from the coast to the ship, and there are countless undercurrents and reefs, and maybe even sea monsters.

Although there was no strong wind, there were still waves.

But Billen swam over forcefully.

He was wet, like a ghost, and saw a boat full of corpses.

Searching like crazy.

He didn't take any cover and the pirates quickly spotted him.

"Where is the Earl!?" he asked the pirate directly.

The pirates were very united and would not answer his words, and Billen showed no mercy.

If he doesn't speak, he will be killed.

The right and wrong of justice in his heart are all instilled in him. Without anyone to restrain him, he believes that whoever is guilty should die.

He was extraordinarily handsome, and was dressed in beautiful white clothes when he arrived.

Bai Xia said he was as beautiful as an elf.

There are several pieces of white clothes in his cabinet that are as beautiful as elves and angels, and he loves to wear them.

Weared it today too.

But he swam from the sea, came ashore wet, and then coldly killed people on the boat. He could no longer see any white in his body.

Only his long silver hair spread on his shoulders, and the blood stained on it slowly flowed down, making him seem like a beautiful and pure flower spawned from the sea of ​​sinful blood.

"In, inside! The leader is with him -"

The trembling pirate, with eyes full of fear, tried to prevent himself from being killed by the demon by confessing.

But before he finished speaking, his head fell to the ground.

Bi Lun already knew the direction of Bai Xia and was about to go look for it.

But this time, God stopped him.

Don't let him go.

There was a trace of red in his ice-gray eyes. He wanted to go against God's will, but as long as his body was close, he could not move.

Every step is quite difficult.

Why? !

Why stop me?

Gods are so evil!

Why am I your puppet? !

He had murderous intent in his heart, but some blind guy thought he couldn't move and came to chop him.

Biron didn't blink. His hands were the hardest weapons. No one within a foot of him could survive.

I just heard it from a pirate.

They want to use that beautiful noble as a sex slave.

He is said to be everyone's bride.

Ah.