3.13 - Destroy the country

W-what?

Li Chaoyan's mind went blank at this moment.

His eyes widened.

The inexplicable panic made his heart clench violently.

"I, I am not harming you, I am..."

I want to kill all the men around you. I want to scare you and let you know you are wrong.

I just can't see you being so close to other people.

I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm jealous like crazy.

It's like a treasure that clearly belongs to me, but I didn't catch it.

Just like now, before he could fully understand Bai Xia's words, he was already regretting it.

His fingers trembled slightly, and he wanted to hug Bai Xia, but as soon as he leaned over, Bai Xia was so frightened that he subconsciously stepped back.

He thought he still had a chance and wanted to hug him again.

Give it a good shake.

Unexpectedly, A Guang, who could no longer move, suddenly hugged Bai Xia and retreated several feet in an instant.

The subordinates surrounding him immediately responded to arrest him.

But it's too late.

The dawn of dawn had already begun to shine. Wei's troops and guards surrounded the hilltop tightly. The archers not far away had already drawn their bows to the full moon. One arrow could pierce the heart of this rebellious minister and traitor.

Li Chaoyan took a few steps in Bai Xia's direction blankly, and the fast arrow shot him from the door in front of him without any mercy.

He suddenly woke up after several subordinates died.

Bai Xia's frightened and resentful eyes were seen from the slow splashing of red blood drops.

Every time I saw him take a step forward, I became more afraid.

As if he were some kind of monster.

Li Chaoyan's footsteps seemed to have taken root and he could no longer move forward.

He stood there for a long time, and the sound of death around him finally woke him up. He pursed his lips and took a deep look at Bai Xia.

"Walk."

The loyal subordinates quickly protected their master and left.

Bai Xia did not embarrass anyone. She wished she would never see this terrible person again. She didn't collapse until there was no trace of Li Chaoyan.

A Guang quickly hugged him and lifted him up.

Bai Xia's eyes were blank, and he didn't even have the strength to speak.

A Guang patted his shoulder to coax him and took him back to the palace.

...

Among the blood and debris all over the ground, a hand suddenly moved.

Dou Xin climbed up with difficulty, gritted his teeth and pulled out the sharp sword on his left chest.

Then he staggered to the mountain to look for herbs to stop bleeding.

That bitch named Li is so cruel.

Just poke him in the heart.

But no one knew that his heart was unusually located on the right side.