1.4 - Intimate toys

This kiss made Bai Xia's brain freeze immediately.

Song Chi kissed him savagely and roughly, without any rules.

Song Chi, who had been drugged, was unconscious and his eyes were as dark as a sword.

The system continued to generate garbled alarms in Bai Xia's mind, which almost made Bai Xia cry.

"It is forbidden to touch the male protagonist" "If you violate any of the prohibitions, you will be erased"

These two repeatedly emphasized rules were bombarded alternately in Bai Xia's mind, and his body was now soft and soft due to the medicine, with no way to resist. In comparison, Song Chi's strength was terrifying, and Bai Xia was treated to death. of.

Bai Xia couldn't move a finger, her face was red from being kissed and she was panting, her beautiful eyes were slightly red, and she was crying in fear.

Today's carefully done hairstyle was all messed up, and his short cream-blond hair was rubbed softly and messy. He lost all his usual pretense of arrogance and sharpness. His hands and feet were pinned down, and his beauty and fragility were at the mercy of others.

Song Chi's eyes were cold, and his body smelled of ice and snow. He was still wearing a black suit so neatly. He was used to being neat and tidy, but his collar and cuffs were not pulled apart by such a big move. His kiss was so passionate and confusing, When I hugged him and kissed him, he was still like a cold and noble machine. He was so hot that he was unpopular.

He grabbed Bai Xia's hair roughly, not allowing him to resist at all, and stared at him with dark eyes.

Bai Xia was kissed to pieces. The strong force and domineering drugs made him surrender completely, but the fear and fear penetrated deep into his bones. He trembled slightly in this dangerous control. During the pause of indescribable sounds, his nasal cavity came out. A hint of sob.

Song Chi opened his eyes coldly, his voice hoarse, "Why are you crying?"

Bai Xia choked and tried to crawl out from under him, but his hands were soon held down.

"The medicine you gave me." Song Chi's voice was uncertain, "You just... stuck out your tongue."

Song Chi pinched his neck in vain. Bai Xia's neck was slender and long. Song Chi could pinch him with one hand. He leaned over and threatened him, "Wipe away your tears."

"Tell me, what do you want to do?"

Bai Xia was resentful and frightened, but his body was unable to control himself under the medicine. He wanted to curse viciously, but he only said carefully, "I feel so uncomfortable..."

Song Chi's eyes were dark, and his slender fingers pressed on Bai Xia's mandible.

Bai Xia was born very beautiful, one of a kind in a million. She usually acted arrogantly, and was said to be able to turn her nostrils into the sky. She had a sly expression when she was falsely flattering, and it clearly showed her stupidity and bad intentions.

At this time, Zi Yi Qi Qi Guo was kissed here, and his fear was very real. When Song Chi's hand pinched his neck, he did not dare to resist. When he pressed his mandible, Bai Xia would obediently raise his head, as if he If you obey, you will be let go.

Song Chi was not so awake. When Bai Xia raised her head, her beautiful Adam's apple was revealed, and the slender neck was beating vividly in the palm of her hand. Bai Xia was even more beautiful when she was crying. Under the soft and dim light, she was seducing.

Bai Xia is resisting and cooperating at the same time. His resistance and fear are so real, but he is more vivid and beautiful when he cries and chokes.