2.16 - Kiss

[System: Wuwuwuwuwu, help! The plot is hopelessly broken. Can the host explain why the male protagonist deviated from the main plot again? ! No. 21 doesn't understand! Don't understand at all! 】

What is even more incomprehensible is that no warning was received about the collapse of the character.

Whether it is the male protagonist or Bai Xia, they all act within the scope of their own characters.

But why does the male protagonist fall in love with the evil male supporting character who is good for nothing?

[No. 21 intermittent garbled words: What went wrong, I don't understand, oooooooooooo my filter is broken, why does the experimental product taste so weird...]

In the eyes of countless systems, the male protagonist of the H series is like a big devil. Countless hosts and systems have fallen here. On the 21st, he came to the H series world tremblingly. It had several hosts in its hands. Survival in the Arctic The same living environment, even the world line set by the campus can be hung up anytime and anywhere.

Why did everything turn into a silly and sweet love style when we arrived at Bai Xia! ! ! And No. 21's cold and invincible experimental subject, who was invincible in his heart, even licked it extremely numbly!

[Bai Xia: Brother Yi, you finally spoke up. Xia Xia thought that Brother Yi didn't love me anymore, wuwu~~]

[System: My stereo is about to explode. It's the host who blocked No. 21 and wants the villain to file a complaint first! 】

[Bai Xia: Huh? How can it be? Xia Xia turned on the alarm reminder. 】

System: ...The key is that Bai Xia didn't commit a foul at all, so there was no alarm reminder. All of No. 21's thoughts were blocked, and Bai Xia's immersive performance throughout the whole process scared the system.

This is almost an immersive performance that can be turned into a teaching video for new hosts to worship at 360 degrees.

[Unwilling system: Host, please explain why the male protagonist fell in love with you again? Now, now the screen is mosaic...]

Judging by the shape of the mosaic, its host is being kissed.

Although on countless nights no one knew that No. 21 had captured this behavior.

But when Bai Xia was awake.

This is a very dangerous development.

[Bai Xia: Maybe the character design given by Brother Yi was so cute that he couldn't help but fall in love with me...]

How can it be? This character is stupid, bad, and an idiot without any emotional experience or thinking. He is a little bumpkin who can be bought off with a little favor. How could he be like the male protagonist who is a young master from a wealthy family? How could he like him!

But, but, in Bai Xia's immersive interpretation of the stupid and ignorant little bumpkin, there is no violation of the character design.

So cute.

woo woo woo woo.

The silly little Guaiguai was so cute when he was deceived.

In the next world, it must choose the most unlovable and vicious male partner for Bai Xia, preferably one who is arrogant, domineering and perverted, or someone who humiliates the male protagonist. As long as the male protagonist doesn't tremble, he will definitely hate Bai Xia to death. !

[Bai Xia: So Xia Xia wants to slap the male protagonist now? Because Xia Xia doesn't understand anything, the little liar is bullying Xia Xia, and Xia Xia really wants to beat him to death. 】