5.4 - Cherry

This time I went to buy steamed buns, and unexpectedly I met Gu Sen from Room 5 again.

I had never met him before, nor had I seen anyone on the seventh floor in this bun shop. Gu Sen made very little movement, which made Bai Xia think that he was not in the room during the day.

Now it seems that he is really free.

The tall, elegant man stood motionless in front of the bun shop. Bai Xia didn't see who it was when he went there. When he saw it, he immediately took a detour. Unexpectedly, Gu Sen had already called out his name.

"Bai Xia." Gu Sen smiled, "Buy buns?"

Bai Xia had already walked to the bun shop, and it seemed that she was going to buy buns. Now that Gu Sen saw it, she had no choice but to buy buns.

He actually didn't want to see anyone on the seventh floor right now.

He didn't know which thief had stolen his beloved collection.

He was terribly anxious last night.

Moreover, that kind of clothes were taken out of his room. Just the fact that others knew that he had such clothes could make him break out in a cold sweat.

It's terrible that others will think he is a nasty pervert.

He didn't know who stole his clothes.

But Gu Sen was very handsome and clean, and he didn't look like someone who would do such a thing.

And if you steal that kind of clothes, no one will publicize it everywhere, right?

He was just worried that thieves would take advantage of him and threaten him.

Bai Xia bit the bullet and bought two steamed buns.

After buying it, I found that Gu Sen was still there.

He looked like he was here to buy breakfast but not at all. He was just sitting there not knowing what to do. His appearance was very outstanding, attracting passers-by to watch frequently.

He was very close to Bai Xia, and Bai Xia was almost in the center of his gaze.

He seemed to be surrounded by passers-by.

My whole body felt uncomfortable, and I wished I could crawl into the cracks in the ground now.

But Gu Sen still followed him.

It wasn't intentional, they did live on the same floor in the same building, and the direction was the same.

However, they were so close that they seemed to be acquaintances, as if they were looking for Bai Xia to do something, which aroused the curiosity of passers-by.

Bai Xia was bundled up and wearing cheap, old-fashioned clothes. He didn't look like a good match for the handsome and smiling Gu Sen.

In this way, others will be even more surprised about his relationship with Gu Sen.

Bai Xia wanted to send him away, Yu said. "Do you want to eat a bun?"

He only bought two buns and he had no money. The customer would pay the balance tomorrow.

Gu Sen stood at the bun shop for so long, maybe he didn't have money to buy buns.

Is that why you followed him?

Yesterday Gu Sen said that he was very poor and a novelist.

Bai Xia has been asked to write manuscripts by online novel writers. Most of them are very poor, have little money, and have to rent a house. Maybe they have no money without receiving the manuscript fee. It is similar to him. Sometimes they have a meal but not a meal.