6.16 - Misfortune

Soon Yucan made a big bathtub.

That night I boiled a lot of hot water in a big pot and picked a lot of flowers and put them aside for later use.

It was late autumn, and the temperature in the forest was very low. Bai Xia would wrap up in thick fur when he went out. He was so cold that he didn't take a shower for several days. Yucan suddenly made a big bucket another day, and Bai Xia was very happy.

But the bucket was tall and big, and there was even a small chair inside for Bai Xia to sit on, which had to be carried by Yu Can.

This time Yucan didn't wait for Bai Xia to come over for a kiss, she already took the initiative to hug Bai Xia.

While helping Bai Xia take off her clothes, she used her hands to support her while letting Bai Xia sit by the bucket.

He lowered his eyes and kissed Bai Xia's earlobe, and gently rubbed his temple hair.

"summer......"

He can already speak some simple words, but it is very difficult to say them. The most common thing he says is Bai Xia's name.

Bai Xia didn't tell him the name, but he knew it somehow.

There was a small reminder in his tone. The skin of the delicate and beautiful little prey was white and tender. Maybe the water temperature he felt was suitable, but Bai Xia might not think it was suitable.

Bai Xia tentatively splashed the water with her feet and hissed, "It's hot."

Yucan had already prepared it. Bai Xia said it was hot, so he quickly added cold water.

This time Bai Xia finally felt it was appropriate, and Yu Can slowly carried him in, and touched the chair for him to sit on.

Although the barrel was not as high as Bai Xia's, he was still worried, fearing that Bai Xia would accidentally drown in the water.

He stood by the tub and looked at Bai Xia, his eyes following Bai Xia's movements. Bai Xia turned his head and saw Yu Can staring at him motionless. Bai Xia thought she didn't kiss him just now.

It was his habit these days to kiss Yu Can no matter what he asked him to do. When he saw Yu Can looking at him like this, he thought it was because he was unhappy because she didn't kiss him.

So he quickly went to kiss her.

His beautiful hands were clinging to the edge of the tub, and the water was covering his chest. He raised his head slightly, his beautiful neck was as white as jade, and his long silver hair floated on the water like moonlight. He was like a beautiful shark in the deep sea under the moonlight. He showed his face like a human being and kissed the sailors on the ship.

Yucan didn't expect this kiss at all. Although it was just a gentle touch on his lips, his whole body felt numb.

The unexpected kiss was extraordinarily gentle. Bai Xia just kissed him and started taking a shower again.

He stood aside blankly, his eyes slightly widened, and he couldn't tell what he was feeling. His heart was beating so fast, as if his entire chest was filled with unspeakable and strong love.

I like him so much.

I want to spoil him rotten, spoil him to the point of being lawless, ask for anything from him every day, and he will give him everything.

He was taking a bath by himself again, and his strong love was not noticed at all.

Maybe it was just out of habit that I kissed him gently and unintentionally disturbed his heart.