3.6 - Kiss

Bai Xia returned to the room angrily, broke a lot of ornaments and toys, and asked the eunuch to take a bath with a large bucket of cold water.

Everyone in the palace cried and shouted to persuade him not to do so, such as "Your Majesty, you can't be so unreasonable", "What if you are frozen?", "This is going to kill this old slave", "Which dirty bitch offended Your Majesty" and so on. .

Bai Xia stubbornly wanted to be washed, but no one could persuade her.

The cold water gave him a jolt, and his symptoms finally subsided.

This is a secret that he accidentally discovered to cure diseases, but it has too much stamina and will make him ill for several days.

While he was trembling in the water, he was thinking about how to let Aguang die. Don't let him find other cures, and he found the first one to let this dog slave die!

The delicate little emperor took a cold bath and soon fell ill.

The illness was so severe that the imperial doctor was so anxious in the middle of the night that he talked nonsense and called his mother and concubine in a daze. He only regained consciousness the next morning.

When I woke up, I didn't take any medicine. I lay on the bed, covered in quilts, feeling uncomfortable and silent.

No matter how hard your personal servant tries to persuade you, it's no use.

He got up and wanted to curse, but turned around and saw Aguang kneeling in front of the bed holding medicine.

Suddenly he became even more angry.

This slave was obviously locked up, but he came out before he even gave the order. Did you take his words seriously?

He is the emperor!

He is the emperor of Wei!

That dog slave relied on him and refused to kill him. It was lawless!

Bai Xia stepped forward and kicked him hard, trying to kick him away.

But A Guang is not a flower, but a solid elm. Bai Xia kicked him so hard, not only did he not knock him down, but the medicine was held firmly in A Guang's hand without spilling a drop.

Bai Xia was so angry that she cried at this moment.

He wanted to order someone to beat him, but Aguang was very skilled in martial arts, and if he didn't want to be punished, no one could do anything to him. Although he had a low status on the surface, he was still a member of the imperial concubine.

Your Majesty can't even touch him, no one really dares to touch him.

Only Bai Xia can beat him.

But now Bai Xia doesn't have any strength in his hands, so he can't hurt him at all.

So there is nothing wrong with him.

I can only make myself angry.

A Guang put down the medicine in his hand and took off his blindfold to look at him.

His Majesty was ill, and the doors and windows in the room were tightly closed to prevent the wind from blowing in. It was dim and only a few candles were lit for His Majesty to fall asleep. The curtain on the bed was covered, making the light even darker.

He could see in the dim light.

I saw His Majesty huddled in the quilt with only a small head.

Her soft black hair was all spread out, and her shoulders were shaking, as if she was crying.