5.2 - Towel

Although No. 21 has been blocked, the basic functions have always existed, and the world's complete personality has been sent to his mind.

Due to the psychological shadow of his youth, he also had some physical obstacles. Because he could not react normally to women, he felt even more inferior. He was afraid that beautiful women would look at him coldly and arrogantly and laugh at him, or they would silently raise the corners of their mouths.

Therefore, I didn't even dare to find a job. I only dared to hide in a rental house and earn a meager income by painting. For painting, you don't need to go out. Just stay at home is enough. I usually contact customers online and place orders. Painting costs very little, but it doesn't require face-to-face communication with people.

He loves gorgeous and slutty beauties, but is also afraid of being laughed at, so he can only hide in a rental house and watch some vulgar movies, and plaster portraits of beauties with big breasts and long legs on the walls.

Bai Xia is a night owl. Because she is afraid of meeting people during the day, she usually draws something at night, but she also wakes up at a fixed time every morning.

The soundproofing effect in the low-rent apartment is very poor. People who work normally make loud noises when they get up in the morning, wash themselves or rub and argue.

Everyone was in a bad mood when they woke up early in the morning. There started to be noises at five or six o'clock. Because the place is relatively remote and we need to travel a longer distance, we had to get up earlier.

The 7-year-old girl in Room 1 cried again early in the morning. The man cursed in a low voice, and the woman started to roar. The two were arguing about trivial matters, and the child was crying loudly on the side. It challenged people's nerves every moment.

After a while, the tattooed man in Room 4 finally came out and roared twice. The couple looked at him in fear and finally closed their mouths.

The tattooed man in Room 4 often plays games all night long. Sometimes you can hear him cursing people in the middle of the night. He looks like he can take the train to his teammates' houses overnight and hack them to death.

The stairwell is at the location of Room 1 and follows the direction, so those who pass by the door of his room every morning are usually tenants from households 7, 8, and 9.

Whenever this happens, Bai Xia will hide at the door of the room and peek.

There is a peephole in the door of every house. Bai Xia wiped the peephole clean and made it very bright, so that he could clearly see the people outside.

He wants to see other people's expressions and learn how normal people speak.

The first one to leave was the sister in Room 8.

Today she was also dressed very fashionably, with big wavy curly hair, smooth and beautiful hair, flaming red lips, raised eyelashes, and extremely charming eyes.

This is Bai Xia's ideal type.

But he didn't dare to look openly, he could only peek secretly like a thief, like a pervert.

Then the young man from Room 9 came out. This man must be a very meticulous worker. He was probably far away. You rarely heard him making any noise. He usually walked very softly, as if he didn't want to cause trouble to others. of.

I don't know if it was intentional, but Bai Xia felt that No. 9 paused when he passed by the door of his room. The cap covered his eyes, revealing his cold lower jaw, but just for a moment, he left again.

About ten minutes passed.

The male college student in Room 7 finally went out slowly.

He frowns and has a bad temper. He is very handsome, with a handsome face and perfect body comparable to that of a male star. Maybe he is angry when he wakes up, so he doesn't smile much. He looks very unhappy every morning, as if he is someone else. If you mess with him, you'll get a punch.