1.7 - Your position

"What are you doing?!",

The office door suddenly opened, and Han Mu stood at the door with a shocked expression.

He heard that Song Chi had returned to the company today and came here specifically to find him. He didn't expect to see such a scene when he arrived!

The second time!

Last time, Song Chi and Bai Xia's confusion could be explained far-fetchedly, but what about this time?

Bai Xia was begging him eagerly on the phone, sweetly saying that she loved him and liking him. She was begging him as if she couldn't live without him, but then she got involved with Song Chi!

"Bai, Xia!"

Han Mu's voice seemed to be squeezed out from between his teeth, and his momentum seemed to bite Bai Xia to death.

Bai Xia was so frightened that he quickly got off Song Chi's lap. Unexpectedly, he stumbled in his haste and leaned forward, hitting Song Chi's shoulder.

This looks like two people hugging each other.

"You've rebelled!" Han Mu was as irritable as if he had rabies, "Bai Xia, you've rebelled!"

Bai Xia hurriedly got off Song Chi and eagerly went to explain to Han Mu.

"Han Mu, listen to me!"

"What's there to say?" Han Mu gritted his teeth, "Sweet words come out of your mouth like they don't cost money. You say you like me and you love me. Is that how you love me?"

Bai Xia almost cried anxiously. She finally met Han Mu, but she didn't expect that he would see her and Song Chi together. Bai Xia was so anxious that she couldn't speak clearly, "Me, Mr. Song and I are watching the script. We are in the scene." acting!"

Song Chi stood up calmly and methodically straightened the slightly messy collar with his slender fingers, "Han Mu, don't get me wrong, I was testing Bai Xia's business ability and evaluating his acting skills just now."

Bai Xia responded quickly: "Yes, yes, that's it!"

Han Mu became even more angry.

what is this? Do you follow your husband's singing?

It's okay if Song Chi doesn't say it, but it's even more weird when he says it! Who was Song Chi, how could he accompany an insignificant person to rehearse a play?

The two of them have such a tacit understanding. Is this the case in normal times?

We often meet in the company, a pretty starlet and a young and handsome CEO.

Ah.

Maybe it would have gotten better before he even knew it!

It's so interesting during the day, making out and hugging each other in the office, but what about other times?

Han Mu felt like there was a prairie above him, so green it was bright. Bai Xia's confusion and Song Chi's composure made him even more furious.

Why is Song Chi so calm?

Although he likes Song Chi, Bai Xia is ostensibly his. Is his person so easy to touch?

Bai Xia's milky-blond short hair was messy and she looked at him anxiously against the light. Han Mu felt that Bai Xia looked really beautiful. She was so pitiful and dazed that she was so attractive. No wonder she was able to seduce Song Chi.

Han Mu was furious, grabbed Bai Xia fiercely, and walked out angrily.

[Bai Xia: Help, Brother Yi! Did Han Mu get the wrong person? According to the plot, isn't it Song Chi who pulls Han Mu? And then do this and that with Song Chi? 】