2.7 - Clothing

Wang Xiao's eyelids twitched.

The sneaky and weak little thief was now exposed to the light.

The clothes and pants were torn to pieces, and the snow-white skin and extremely beautiful appearance were incompatible with everything here.

Wang Xiao's dark wheat-colored hands grabbed his thin white wrist, which was indescribably weird in comparison.

And he's still crying.

Wang Xiao felt something in his heart and quickly let go of his hand.

"Who are you?"

He had never seen this person before. He was so beautiful. If he were a child from any family in the village, the news would have spread all over the world.

She looks soft and weak, and doesn't look like she's here to steal.

Bai Xia wiped her tears and got up while choking, "I am Bai Xia."

Bai Xia?

Wang Xiao thought for a while before he remembered who this was. Isn't this the grandson of the goddess's family in Potou? The people in their family are eccentric, and they are said to be shady, so they always wear gray robes. No one knows what they look like.

Wang Xiao took the torn black robe over and took a look, and it turned out to be exactly what it was.

He is usually secretive, and everyone in the village avoids him. No one talks to him. They only know that after his grandmother passed away, he started doing farm work alone at a young age.

No one knew he was like this.

Pretty, white and clean, like a treasure that has been hidden and pampered at home.

But judging from the calluses on his hands, it seems that they have been farmed all year round, and they may have been born well. Looking at these hands and feet, he really looks like a well-nurtured young master.

"What are you doing in my car?"

Bai Xia has basically never interacted with the villagers since he was a child. His grandmother is very taboo about the villagers making irresponsible remarks. Now that he was caught peeking at the tractor, he was afraid of being said to be ignorant, so he could only say it with a blushing face. , "I accidentally fell into the tractor."

Liar.

Wang Xiao knew he was lying as soon as he heard it, but he didn't intend to expose it.

He probably wasn't here to steal anything. Many children in the village were curious about his tractor. Bai Xia might want to see the tractor, but I was embarrassed to say.

Wang Xiao asked again: "Why are you crying?"

He didn't ask if he was okay, but when he asked Bai Xia, he cried even harder. Not only did he lose two pieces of clothes in one day, he was also caught looking at the tractor. I don't know if Wang Xiao is someone who likes to talk about things everywhere. If the seven aunts and eight aunts in the village find out about him looking at the tractor, they may not know what they will say about him.

He also had to take over business in the village. Originally, because of the strict crackdown on feudal superstitions, his business was getting less and less. If anyone knew that he was so ignorant, the old business inherited by their family might be over.

How can he save money to marry a wife?

Wang Xiao knew that Bai Xia was a few years younger than him, probably around nineteen or twenty, but he was young and looked even younger, with a pretty red face and crying, which made people feel sad.