【Arc 8】━━ Happy birthday for the sickly young master ━━

★ Arc 8: sickly young master X man's wife

..__..__..___..__..___..__..__..

8.1 - Congratulations

The Bai family in Yangzhou City, located in the middle of the mountain beside the Li River, is extremely wealthy.

He has been an imperial businessman for generations, and a noble daughter of the clan is getting married. With one hand holding the world's gold and wealth, and the other hand being a nobleman from Tianhuang, not to mention Yangzhou, even going to the capital is quite dignified.

However, the family was very thin, and after several generations, only Bai Xia was left.

It was probably a sin.

With a face that is better than Pan An's, and a mouth that can tell the truth about dead people, Bai Yan actually made the fourth princess's legitimate daughter moved. She wanted to follow Bai Yan to Yangzhou if she wanted to die. The south wall does not look back.

This is the princess, the well-known eldest daughter. To put it bluntly, if there is no one in the royal family, she can inherit the power of the emperor, but she has such a lack of vision to marry a low-level businessman.

Although he is an imperial merchant, he is still a merchant.

When she came to Yangzhou, she couldn't adapt to the climate and she was always sick. Within two years, she gave birth to Bai Xia.

But before the princess was out of confinement, Bai Yan fell in love with a businessman from Yunzhou.

It was the time when the royal family was fighting for the throne. The fourth princess's brother, the second prince, was defeated. Not only was he beheaded, but his son and daughter also had no way to survive. Originally, the fourth princess should have been saved from future troubles by her cruel brother. However, the fourth princess was clear. He was innocent and had good friends with many royal brothers, so he kept his wealth. However, the consort he married died soon after, and his death was mysterious. The fourth princess died in love on a cold night.

The princess had just lost her mother, and she had just given birth to Bai Xia. The sincere husband suddenly took a concubine in his house, completely losing his previous affection. He was so angry that he contracted a serious illness and died soon after. .

The legitimate son of the Bai family lost his mother when he was less than one year old. Perhaps he was born a noble and could not raise this big Buddha in a merchant's home. Like his mother, he was sick all year round. He didn't cry, but he was very ill. Bai Yan thought Bai Xia was going to die many times, but he didn't expect that he would survive such a bumpy life.

Bai Yan valued this legitimate son very much. The Liu family in Yunzhou was really unlucky. Not only did they not have any sons after several births, but even the daughters they gave birth to died soon after.

Gossips from outside have spread like crazy. They say that the princess's innocent ghost is full of resentment and haunts her. It is Liu, a vixen, who caused the eldest lady to die in this house in a rage, and the descendants of the Bai family have no one. Better off.

Bai Yan didn't believe in evil at all when he was young, but he gradually started to believe in it in the past few years. He was always woken up by nightmares in the middle of the night, and was so scared that he was covered in cold sweat.

The dream was all about the innocent princess being intimate with him as a girl, but suddenly he saw her snow-white wrists hanging down helplessly.

Because of the gossip outside, he gradually disliked Mrs. Liu and took in a few more concubines from outside.