9.12 - Eraser

Bai Xia actually didn't know what she was better at, she just wanted to give it a try.

When Su Cheng came, he brought a basketball with him, and Jiang Haoyu and others were particularly hostile to him.

Su Cheng calmly held the basketball and played by himself, calling Bai Xia over to join him.

Su Cheng's skills are not bad and have reached the level of the school team. He is more than enough to teach Bai Xia.

A three-pointer went into the frame easily. The court was full of Jiang Haoyu's people, so naturally no one cheered for him.

But his purpose was to show Bai Xia. Unexpectedly, when he turned around, Bai Xia was talking to Jiang Haoyu without even looking at him.

He might not even have been seen pitching.

Su Cheng walked over with the basketball. He was not too far away and heard Jiang Haoyu teaching Bai Xia basic things like dribbling.

For Su Cheng, scoring goals is fundamental. It has not been long since the school sports meeting, so it is impossible to practice everything. If Bai Xia wants to participate in the competition, it is better to practice the accuracy of scoring goals.

Getting the ball and throwing it in without committing a foul is the way to win. It is simply unrealistic to be unrealistic if you are still practicing.

But Bai Xia heard Jiang Haoyu speak so seriously.

Su Cheng waited aside, staring at Jiang Haoyu as he taught Bai Xia how to dribble, how to pass the ball, and how to watch.

This is almost not for Bai Xia to pitch, it is a training for a mediocre player. If Bai Xia practices with Jiang Haoyu, he may not have a chance to perform on the court and can only be used as a support.

In Su Cheng's mind, everything must be done quickly and accurately.

For example, studying is currently about passing the exam, as long as Bai Xia's score goes up.

If you're playing basketball, you either stand out or you don't play.

Since Bai Xia wanted to participate in the school sports meeting, she wanted to be seen.

To be seen, it must be the one who scores the goal, so he wants to teach Bai Xia how to throw.

He has almost mastered the rules of scoring goals and wants to teach this to Bai Xia.

After a while, Bai Xia was tired from practicing and finally rested aside. Su Cheng wanted to go over and talk, but a group of athletes gathered around him again.

Su Cheng frowned slightly and went to the canteen to buy two bottles of water before squeezing over to talk to Bai Xia.

Bai Xia felt a little embarrassed when she took the water.

He had forgotten that Su Cheng was there just now, and Jiang Haoyu and the others had water here and had just finished drinking it.

Su Cheng went to buy water. Not knowing that Bai Xia had already drank the water, Su Cheng thoughtfully helped Bai Xia unscrew the bottle cap.

Bai Xia took a sip, and Su Cheng smiled and said, "Xia Xia, I'll teach you how to shoot later."

For Bai Xia, it is not necessary to play basketball, he can also do other things. Jiang Haoyu also told him just now, and then help him test the data of other sports, help him choose the most likely ones, and teach him to practice practice.

But Su Cheng had always been very kind to him and was so enthusiastic that he even wanted to teach him sports. It would be too much to say that he only wanted to learn from Jiang Haoyu.