10.12 - Buttons

It was already afternoon when Bai Xia woke up.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Biron sitting beside his bed, watching over him. When he saw that he was awake, he quickly came over.

"Are you feeling hungry? Do you want something to eat?"

Bai Xia didn't respond immediately to his words. She frowned first, felt it, and looked around.

The quilt on the bed has been changed, there are fresh flowers beside the bed, the carpet is clean without any traces, and there is no smell in the room, and there is even a fresh fragrance.

As for himself, his clothes changed.

It's a dry suit.

Bai Xia gently raised her hand and saw the scattered hickeys on her fair and slender wrist.

Coupled with the secret discomfort of the body.

He already knew what was going on.

Fragrant fragments flashed intermittently in his mind, and every inch of his body told him how ridiculous last night was.

He lowered his eyes gently, ignored Bilen's concern and words, and tried to get up.

The dull pain made him feel ashamed and made him unable to move continuously. Biren wanted to come over to help him, but Bai Xia obviously didn't want him to come over.

As soon as Bilen's hand came over, Bai Xia pushed it away.

Not heavy, even very light.

But I don't know why, Bilen just felt extremely uncomfortable.

Last night they were still entangled to death, Bai Xia cried and laughed, hugging him, intimate, Bai Xia smiled and kissed him, and shouted something one after another. He put his ear to her and heard him crying emotionally.

"Spare me...good brother..."

The cry was not crying, it was like laughing, and every breath exuded an unparalleled sweetness, so sweet that it made people's hearts melt.

He can make any man willing to work for him.

But after just a nap, Bai Xia became cold and indifferent again.

He stood up slowly. Although he had taken medicine, marks and fresh kiss wounds were scattered all over his body, and the pain was still there.

The tall and inexperienced slave relied entirely on instinct to attack. Every inch of the beautiful and delicate Earl's skin was so delicate that it could be broken by a blow. The rough slave couldn't put it down and violated every inch of his body, kissing him almost completely.

Tasted it inside and out.

It was as if she wanted to vent all her abstinence and endurance in the first half of her life on him.

He was released at dawn.

Bai Xia's feet were soft on the carpet.

The moment his feet landed on the ground, his whole body went limp.

Bilen was so fast that he bowed and held him in his arms.

Bai Xia was wearing thin pajamas, petite and petite in front of Biren, and she hugged him all in her arms, as if wrapping him in her chest.

The moment he got close to Bai Xia, the charming fragrance seemed to be intoxicating him. The closeness of his skin and body made him have an indescribable reaction instantly. Every inch of his muscles seemed to have a memory. He was already touched by Bai Xia's gentle touch. Dry mouth.